Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be totally honest I thought I was a total wimp and wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy, but I was in labor over 20 hours with my first two pregnancies and it wasn't a walk in the park. But definetly wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure she'd agree with me. You have a lot of living to do, and a lot of experiences to have first. :)

She's told me that she doesn't want me having kids before I'm 30. But as soon as I hit 30, the pressuring will start. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
To be totally honest I thought I was a total wimp and wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy, but I was in labor over 20 hours with my first two pregnancies and it wasn't a walk in the park. But definetly wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

:applaud: Way to be Russty.

Having been present during one of my friend's kid's births and one as a nursing student...I can honestly say that is something I never wish to be a part of. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Yea...but your healthy....my mom gave birth to me with a 5-6 year old kidney transplant at the time (I was born in 1983 and my mom had her transplant in 1979...so it's 25-26 years now)

I was born via c-section. My heart rate was dropping and if they hadn't delivered me I might have died. :yikes: I was 5 lbs, almost a preemie when I was born. You would never be able to tell now. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
I was born via c-section. My heart rate was dropping and if they hadn't delivered me I might have died. :yikes: I was 5 lbs, almost a preemie when I was born. You would never be able to tell now. :lol:

I was a C-Section birth too...but only because of my mom's transplant....and the drugs she took to keep her kidney healthy and non-rejected

FlyYourKite said:

:laugh:

My birthday's December 20th and they put all the babies in stockings....there was this one that was like 10 pounds and wouldn't fit in all the way :lmao:

That would have been her...she came out looking like she was 4 months old. :lol:

Weldy I give your mom a lot of credit! My kidneys stopped functioning properly when I was pregnant and it was a real pain. I can't imagine actually having a transplant and then being pregnant.

My first daughter was a c-section after 22 hours of labor. The little bugger didn't want to come out. She was 10 lbs! :ohmy:

My second baby was a preemie. I had him at home way to earlier and he didn't survive.

Then when I had Jackie last year they just scheduled a c-section two weeks earlier, but they made me stay in bed for a month before. It was a real pain, but she's worth it. She is a darn cute kid. :D

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I give your mom a lot of credit! My kidneys stopped functioning properly when I was pregnant and it was a real pain. I can't imagine actually having a transplant and then being pregnant.

To tell you the truth....even though I've been an only child.....I had a sister.....I really don't know much about her....in fact....I don't know if she is still alive at all.....she was given up before I was born (She was born in June of 1980....me August of 1983)....so that's why I felt like I'm an only child.

Truthfully...I not sure if I even had a sister anymore....since I have been an only child all my life......but my dad keeps telling me I had a sister.

Last edited:
Aw Russty :hug: I'm sorry to hear about that!

Well everyone, I think I'm gonna call it a night. All that studying has made me pooped. At least I can rest tomorrow :wink:

Naughty dreams of you know who :drool:

Night! :hug:

Weldy I know what ya mean. I have a sister or a brother that I never got to meet. Their gone now though. I just found out about them about a year ago. I don't have alot of details, but my dad said that they might only be a half sibling since my mom was with another man shortly before she met my dad.

:hug: SG & VP....I do miss him, but I figure I have a little angel in heaven who changed my life and that's not always a bad thing.

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I know what ya mean. I have a sister or a brother that I never got to meet. Their gone now though. I just found out about them about a year ago. I don't have alot of details, but my dad said that they might only be a half sibling since my mom was with another man shortly before she met my dad.

I knew about Maggie for the longest time....but I only known her name (Again...Maggie), her birthday (June of 1980) and possable hair color (Black)

my father just woke up for a little bit....and yes...I did had a sister....but like I said earlier.....sometimes it feels like I never had a sister or never knew about her....but I know I really do have a sister out there somewhere..

Night Fly :hug:

I've been trying to work on another chapter for my story but I keep getting distracted. Think I'll set it aside til tomorrow.
(When I write smut chapters, I get two pages of comments... when I write normal other stuff, it's like crickets...:| ) :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom