Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3.gif

I just ate a whole bunch of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath bar crunch ... can you tell I have a little sugar/caffeine buzz going?

Hey GG :hug:

**Drea, did you see the Adam pics I posted earlier?

I picked up Bono In Conversation today! :hyper: :happy: I read some of it in Barnes and Noble for a half hour this afternoon, and I just got home, so I'll probably continue reading. :D

HI Snooky, GG, and DG! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was just finishing up some chicken garlic pizza. I could go for ice cream, but its to hot to bother going to the store. Its 105 here!

The Bono in conversation book is so good! I read a bunch of the U2 around the world today. I'm loving it.

Ice cream is my addiction. And sometimes you just have to wash it down with cake. ;) :drool:

Oh man I just remembered we have pound cake in the kitchen. I will have to go get me some. hehe

Sad_Girl said:

**Drea, did you see the Adam pics I posted earlier?

:giggle: Yes I did... I got rather distracted by that thread last night during the setlist party :wink: And before you ask, yes, I noticed a certain something as well :laugh:

Drea said:

:giggle: Yes I did... I got rather distracted by that thread last night during the setlist party :wink: And before you ask, yes, I noticed a certain something as well :laugh:

I just thought it was funny as hell; he's staring at her chest in the one pic, and in all the pics that he's talking to her in his hands are folded politely in his lap, and then he takes his hand away for a second... :ohmy:

it's like well Hello... someone liked the view! :giggle:

GG you got mail. :D

I live in what was the hottest place in the WORLD for three days in a row last year. Let me just tell you 118 degrees gives you an idea of what hell must feel like. I hate to go out during the summer, but we have to sometimes even when its unbareable. We always carry bottled water in the suburban for the girls and I to keep hydrated.

I'm eating a half a pound cake and ice water. hehe

It's just not fair... people who live in the heat are always complaining about it and I would be so happy to live in a world in which it never dipped below 85 degrees.... I HATE the cold and where do I live?
18.gif

I'm praying to see 85 degrees before July

It snowed on the Fourth of July one year :scream:
13.gif

Last edited:
I would love some rain. It was so fun a few weeks ago when we had this amazing rain storm. We have a spa out on our back deck which is covered. So Mr. Cat and I sat in the spa, listening to U2, watching this incredible lightening show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom