Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

Confession:
I'm not a big fan of AI. Yet, I just can't *not* watch the first audition episodes. It's my guilty pleasure.
Altho this year they are ruining it..no matter how humerously bad a person is, I just can't laugh when they are utterly crushed. Especially if they're only a kid.

Hi Bri! :hug:

I hate AI. Sorry to say it, but I think it's a glorified karaoke contest. There have been some talented people that have come out of the show, though, but it's just not for me.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

Confession:
I'm not a big fan of AI. Yet, I just can't *not* watch the first audition episodes. It's my guilty pleasure.
Altho this year they are ruining it..no matter how humerously bad a person is, I just can't laugh when they are utterly crushed. Especially if they're only a kid.

I can...is that bad? Most of them have such attitudes...I can't feel sad for them.:reject: there's only a few that are graceful enough to accept rejection, and I DO feel bad for them.:(

Carmelu2fan said:

:giggle: Yeah, Eric has it going on:wink:
untitled-1.jpg

I didn't think Eric Bana was really hot...

...then I started seeing pics of him in his Hector costume before Troy came out :drool: :drool: :combust: Hector'll change a woman's mind REALLY fast :sexywink:

And I just want it noted that I've never watched an episode of AI, nor do I ever plan to :wink:

jobob said:

Simon can be harsh, but he usually is right.

Randy's the one who now sits there and laughs at the bad contestants! That's just plain rude! Control yourself, dawg! :huh:

I`m not saying that he is bad,I agree with him tonight:yuck: I don`t like AI either:huh:

Last edited:
You mean I'm not alone in my AI dislike?
Huzzah!
:happy:

I just can't help myself, I always end up watching the audition episodes.
Spectator sport I suppose....laughing at the humiliation of others.

Shameful hobby really..

Omg, the girl who was singing the Lion's song from Wizard of Oz tonight though? Brilliant.
Pure brilliance. :lmao:

*shudders at the very thought*

Bri? I was just telling Drea I thought we'd already lost you to piles of schoolwork :sad: :hug:

:yawn: unfortunately I was just popping back in here to say goodnight :sigh:

:hug: I'll be back tomorrow, as always :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You mean I'm not alone in my AI dislike?
Huzzah!
:happy:

Omg, the girl who was singing the Lion's song from Wizard of Oz tonight though? Brilliant.

That might have been one of the scariest things I've ever seen.:sad: :wink: That one girl though....that was born addicted to crack....AMAZING!!!!:drool:

The most recent Australian Idol has just finished here, and I actually watched the last few episodes (the last couple of series have been crap!!)
The guy who one was Irish!! He actually has talent and a beautiful voice, and he did WOWY without destroying it!!

Sad_Girl said:
*shudders at the very thought*

Bri? I was just telling Drea I thought we'd already lost you to piles of schoolwork :sad :hug

:yawn unfortunately I was just popping back in here to say goodnight :sigh

:hug I'll be back tomorrow, as always :wink

I'm trying to adjust. These early mornings are going to be the death of me...I keep wanting to come here when I get home, but I instead end up crashng on the couch and napping. :sad:

I miss being on here all the time. :sad:
*dreams of first year when she was here 24/7*

Do you realize the other day was my "anniversary"?
I didn't even remember. :sad:

Awwww. Don't go!

Sweet dreams hun. :hug::heart:

Diane L said:
I don't watch AI. I DID get into Rockstar:Supernova last summer, and especially liked Magni.

That said, I think Kelly Clarkson is very talented and I like her music. :reject:

Let's admit it, We *all* got caught up in Rockstar. :lol:

I even hear their songs somewhat often on the radio. :up: I would still never pay what they were asking to seee thier show tho.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I just can't help myself, I always end up watching the audition episodes.
Spectator sport I suppose....laughing at the humiliation of others.

Shameful hobby really..

Yes, here I am criticizing Randy for laughing at the bad contestants when I :tsk: :tsk: them from the safety of my home.

And what was up with Lion girl, anyhow? She wasn't quite as bad as the judges said she was -- she deserved a few points for originality, anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom