Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
God you STILL haven't seen your dad Jem? :hug: It must be annoying to wait this long when you know it's gonna happen anyway... :uhoh:
My dad gets worse by the day... he usually only shouted at me or my sister, but now he's fighting with my mother too.... well they did sunday, and last night... :sigh: men...

No. :madwife: Men. :sigh:

Sorry about your Dad. Can't be much fun having to live with him being like that. :hug:

Hi Diana and JC. :wave::hug:

BonoCCEra6s19.jpg

BonoCCEra6s18.jpg

BonoCCEra6s17.jpg

BonoCCEra6s16.jpg

:shifty:

:wave: hi everyone, just lurking in while I have roast in the oven!

Parents are so difficult when you don't get along. :( I hope my kids don't think of me in the way I think of my mother. I try to do everything opposite that she has always done.

She is the one that told me I was crazy at my age to go into the city after a rock and roll star and I would never meet him.

WELL IT WAS A BLAST TO CALL HER AND TELL HER I DID!!!:scream:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know :hug:

I just feel bad that you are not on good terms with your dad like I am with mine :sad:

you're very fortunate to have that, Weldy. Stories about good fathers are too rare in this day and age :(

:hug: Jem and GG2 :hug:

JCOSTER said:
:wave: hi everyone, just lurking in while I have roast in the oven!

Parents are so difficult when you don't get along. :( I hope my kids don't think of me in the way I think of my mother. I try to do everything opposite that she has always done.

She is the one that told me I was crazy at my age to go into the city after a rock and roll star and I would never meet him.

WELL IT WAS A BLAST TO CALL HER AND TELL HER I DID!!!:scream:

I haven't seen my father for 13 years so its not a case of not getting along with him. Its meeting him again. :|

Bet your mum ate her words when she found out you had met B. :wink::lol:

bonoishot said:

I haven't seen my father for 13 years so its not a case of not getting along with him. Its meeting him again. :|

Bet your mum ate her words when she found out you had met B. :wink::lol:

Yes, she did!!! It was such a pleasure too! She would have never done anything like that.

I haven't ever seen my bio father....he abandoned us before I was born. Thus, always at odds with my mother who even though she remarried when I was 7 to my dad now, she still is bitter about what happened. My dad now adopted me. He is great to me and gave me a great life, but is under her thumb all the time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom