Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Jem, I don't know...I'm sure I still say goofy things, I think I'm just a lot more conscious of others on here now, and I don't get as personal as I once did. It's not like sitting around talking to an intimate group of friends, anymore.

:yes: :sigh:

photogenic :drool:
BonoCCEra6s27.jpg

VP, :reject: I knew there was something I forgot lately.... I haven't thought of it much....

bonoishot said:
GG2. :hug Did you get my PM thanking you for the Oprah link. :bowlove:

It was so cute: and Bono looke drool:

The most recent SIMS update from last night are:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171752&perpage=15&pagenumber=13

Yes I got it, but today's been one hell of a busy day so I haven't had much time around interland yet.... No problemo, I didn't mind sending it... :drool: he's such a flirt there, and Oprah loves him :giggle: any excuse to kiss him she uses!
:shifty: and did you see the photobooth moment?

let me upload it :whistle:

VintagePunk said:

Jem, I don't know...I'm sure I still say goofy things, I think I'm just a lot more conscious of others on here now, and I don't get as personal as I once did. It's not like sitting around talking to an intimate group of friends, anymore.

I know what you mean. :yes: Suppose that happens to all chat threads though. People want to join in.

I PM alot more now. :drool: Being a PM whore. :combust:

SG love the Bono pic. :love: And the Africa t shirt he has on. Still love it. :heart:

God you STILL haven't seen your dad Jem? :hug: It must be annoying to wait this long when you know it's gonna happen anyway... :uhoh:
My dad gets worse by the day... he usually only shouted at me or my sister, but now he's fighting with my mother too.... well they did sunday, and last night... :sigh: men...

Hey Weldy :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom