Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

How is everyone tonight??? I just went outside to take out the garbage and it was FREEZING!!!!!!!

Now that I'm in the house, I'm watching the local news. A robber was filmed buying a railroad ticket, and I thought he looked like The Edge...then the anchorman said, "He looks like The Edge from U2!" :lmao: I think it's time for the band to hit the road again!

:giggle: Pretty funny

Hi otherwise :hug: :wave:

Thanks Brittany :hug:

it`s ok :shrug:,It`s just Simon is so damn harsh,I`v seen him turn down some really good singers and then there are one that really suck and need singing lessons:|

flybabe said:
it`s ok :shrug:,It`s just Simon is so damn harsh,I`v seen him turn down some really good singers and then there are one that really suck and need singing lessons:|

Simon is pretty much never wrong, IMO. I think I've disagreed with him once in 5 seasons, and judging by tonight, I don't think I will this year either!:rockon:

Sad_Girl said:
grads1.jpg

:bow: I almost forgot how much I like Eric Bana

empire04june2.jpg

not as much as this man of course

t029et.jpg

Hi there FB:wave: sorry the pics I posted where so big. I thought I resized them in my PB.:huh:

U2isthebest said:

Simon is pretty much never wrong, IMO. I think I've disagreed with him once in 5 seasons, and judging by tonight, I don't think I will this year either!:rockon:

Simon can be harsh, but he usually is right.

Randy's the one who now sits there and laughs at the bad contestants! That's just plain rude! Control yourself, dawg! :huh:

jobob said:

Simon can be harsh, but he usually is right.

Randy's the one who now sits there and laughs at the bad contestants! That's just plain rude! Control yourself, dawg! :huh:

Some of my favorite moments have come when the judges are laughing so hard they have to hold stuff in front of their faces. I mean....I spend most of my time during the early episodes cracking up, so I don't expect them to react differently, especially with the arrogant ones that think they're God's gift to music....and aren't...:lmao:

U2isthebest said:

3 amazing artists had songs butchered tonight:mad: Queen/David Bowie, Prince, and Michael Jackson.

If they do ANYTHING to U2 or Madonna:madwife:

I am keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I am sure someone has one of those selections in mind:sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom