PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

Metroland. I'm gonna watch it later. :drool:

Watched Equlibrium the other night (also with Sean Bean goodness). It was excellent! Well, low budget sci-fi excellence. :wink:

I only rented Equilibrium for the Sean Bean goodness :giggle: His character died far too quickly :sigh: "Tread lightly, for you're treading on my dreams" :drool:

And hi all :wink: Am finally in this thread! :lol:

:flirt: Adam is really pleased about the female attention they're getting in this picture, I think :wink:
young_ladies.jpg

he looks like he's telling Edge "I told you so" and Edge is very pleasantly surprised :lmao:

A childhood friend of mine was kidnapped and killed by a total psycho, so cases like this just fucking piss me off! She should never be set free! Ever!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, the female criminal is a totally different creature from the male. It's a new field that needs to be studied with a lot more time and effort. I've been reading true crime books since I was in like 5th grade (weird? :yes: but it's what I had to read, I'd read all of my books and wanted to read more so I read my moms) and it's unfathomable the things people will do to each other. I will never fully understand people, it's just not humanly possible.
Basically everything I write boils down to that fact, I think.

and Oh, yeah, that picture is sooooo nice :yes:

OMG. I did the same thing. Only I read all my dad's books. Most of which cover the JAck the Ripper murders and some of which have orginial photographs of the crime scenes. Which is where I caught the bug for forensics, I think. The only real female serial killer that got a lot of attention was the one woman who was hitch hiking across the sotuhren states, I forget her name, and when men would pick her up she'd kill them and take their cars.

CeeCee said:

OMG. I did the same thing. Only I read all my dad's books. Most of which cover the JAck the Ripper murders and some of which have orginial photographs of the crime scenes. Which is where I caught the bug for forensics, I think. The only real female serial killer that got a lot of attention was the one woman who was hitch hiking across the sotuhren states, I forget her name, and when men would pick her up she'd kill them and take their cars.

**Jack the ripper is an eternal case; fascinating and all encompassing in possibility Was it a scandalous cover up, a group of people? a midwife? one crazed madman? something supernatural? the speculative possibilites are endless

Yeah, Basically. She's the only one that comes to mind as far as notoriety. But look at Charles Manson, how many of his little 'family' were women who did the killing? It's ... mind boggling

Sad_Girl said:
:flirt: Adam is really pleased about the female attention they're getting in this picture, I think :wink:
young_ladies.jpg

he looks like he's telling Edge "I told you so" and Edge is very pleasantly surprised :lmao:

They all look pretty pleased with themselves. :lol:

Elessarian said:
I live alone. Murder talk me no likey. :(

Besides, I'd hate to have to shoot anyone. :mad:

:hug: Sorry! We will protect you! :heart:

Okay another question for you guys, I need imput on this:

What do you think about married people or people in relationships kissing other people if their partner doesn't mind?

My friend and I are having a discussion about this.

FlyYourKite said:
*Breathes* Ok, try to think happy thoughts. :|

These two are just gorgeous :love: :lol:
53205023.jpg

:cute: :heart:
:yes:

-------

The things people are capable of ......it's beyond frieghtening.
I remember an interesting disscussion me and some people had once earlier this year ....provoked by ads for the movie SAW (shudder) and PassionotC.
Basically...how they hell do people think up these tortures?
Like who the f*** sat there and thought....we should nail people to crosses for punishment....
How do you come up with things like that?:huh:

CeeCee said:
Hey, since SG is here and Elss would like us to cut out all this serial murder talk.

Are there any photos of Adam in a sleeveless shirt with a ciggie dangling form his lips?

Are there any? I'm sure there are.

:shifty:

Oh, would you like me to find and post them? :wink: :D

while I hunt for those.....

U2charity.jpg

Russty Cat said:

What do you think about married people or people in relationships kissing other people if their partner doesn't mind?

:hmm: Well I think it's kind of weird but that may be just because the people I've been in relationships with have had issues with that and I would too...it might be a different story if my husband/partner didn't mind.

Russty Cat said:

I think it's fine. SO long as there's honesty in the relationship. I mean, if you say 'yeah I kissed someone' then hey cool. Thanks for saying soemthing. Some people have mroe traditional notients of monogomy. I think, so lon as it's not sex, it's fine. If it's sex, well it depends on how open we are. *nods* Like I'd kiss the Boys in a heart beat, bf or no bf. Of course, I'm not terribly in love with him, if at all so I'm sure that effects things.

Sad_Girl said:

Are there any? I'm sure there are.

:shifty:

Oh, would you like me to find and post them? :wink: :D

while I hunt for those.....

U2charity.jpg

:lamo: Yes, sorry. I forgot what smart arses we all are and how I have to be specific when asking for things. We all knwo what happens when you make assumptions.

Russty Cat said:

I have been so angry about her whole case! She doesn't deserve freedom or a life!!! Not after what she did!!!! :mad:

I agree... the problem was, when they found the other videotape that her lawyer was hiding (I believe he got disbarred and probably ended up in prison himself for withholding evidence), it was apparently too late to rescind the deal :mad: :mad: Either that or some legal loophole.. at any rate, they couldn't change it. Personally, I think if the tape had been seen by the Crown she'd've been labelled a dangerous offender as well and still be in jail.

At least the Quebec press isn't letting up on her - neither is the Ontario press, despite her refusal to speak English in that interview.

Russty Cat said:

Well, kissing could cover a whole range of things. Full-on snogging I wouldn't be cool with....actually I'm not cool with anything. Anyone comes near my As Yet To Be Discovered The One and I will cut her!! :mad:

:wink:

Drea said:

At least the Quebec press isn't letting up on her - neither is the Ontario press, despite her refusal to speak English in that interview.

Pft. That was just dumb. :|

And I haven't taken french since grade 11 and hers was very easy to follow
(not cause she's clearly fluent, but because she spoke like a student.....if that makes sense)

Translations could have been better to, omho.

He was disbarred.........I'm not sure if he went to jail. :|

--------------

As for kissing.........

Seeing as I wouldn't mind a kiss from B...I suppose it would be hypocritcal of me to say that a guy I'm with can't ya know, kiss a girl or something...

But then again, being hypocritical is a way of life. :wink:

Last edited:
Kissing is a pretty intimate thing... I guess there are some cases it would be ok, but generally, if theres an attraction :no: I can't say I would think it was appropriate and the fact that my partner was would unnerve me, because people tend to go with the way they feel about things when pressed, rather than what their spouse thinks or feels

CeeCee said:

I think it's fine. SO long as there's honesty in the relationship. I mean, if you say 'yeah I kissed someone' then hey cool. Thanks for saying soemthing. Some people have mroe traditional notients of monogomy. I think, so lon as it's not sex, it's fine. If it's sex, well it depends on how open we are. *nods* Like I'd kiss the Boys in a heart beat, bf or no bf. Of course, I'm not terribly in love with him, if at all so I'm sure that effects things.

This is pretty much how i have always felt. Sex is a total no no, but kissing I'm a bit more open with. The whole conversation is because I confessed to a friend who use to have a relationship with another woman that I had real feelings for a woman. Our other friend then told me what the hell was I waiting for, snog her face off. I don't think that is such a good idea. It would be nice to kiss her, but it wouldnt' be cool to fuck with her head. And I think its different to kiss someone out of pure lust then to kiss someone you have real feelings for. <color me confused>

Sad_Girl said:
Kissing is a pretty intimate thing... I guess there are some cases it would be ok, but generally, if theres an attraction :no: I can't say I would think it was appropriate and the fact that my partner was would unnerve me, because people tend to go with the way they feel about things when pressed, rather than what their spouse thinks or feels

:yes: I agree with you on that one SG. That was the main reason one of my relationships ended...she thought it was cool to experiment with other people and not be exclusive...whereas now I kinda think she was just experimenting period. :laugh: No hard feelings though. I was just not ok with that :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom