PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

ROFL! :lmao: Your so bad!!!

It is hard to be good. In a way its always been an inner conflict with me. Mr. Cat got to be a slut when he was younger. He got to experience other people. I never did. He is the only man I've ever had. But the one thing that stops me isn't that he is great in bed or that he buys me things or any of that shite. Its the first time I ever had a seizure when we were newly married, he held me for over an hour just whispering to me that it was going to be okay, to just keep breathing. it was the worst one I'd ever had. He was so calm the whole time telling me over and over that just to hold on and it would stop soon and that he loved me so much. The sheer compassion and selflessness in that moment changed me for forever. I never had someone care for me like that before in my life, not even my own parents. That is why I could never hurt him, he gave me a piece of his soul and I will never forget that.

:heart: Holy crap Russty. :hug: He's a true keeper.

CeeCee said:

:hug: If you need a ring, I've got cheap long distance. Cause sometimes it's nice to hear a live person. Want to put the offer out there, if you need it. I'm glad I'm helping some. :) See, if he's an Adam, this is a good thing. He's got ya, then. Won't let ya drop the beat so long as he's there.

Cindy I swear your amazing. :hug: I wish I had more people like all of you in my life. You've done more then you'll ever know by just being here. But heck one day I may take you up on the call. :wink: :sexywink:

He is incredible. Thats why after this long I'm still here. I don't trust anyone else in my life like I do him. He has seen me at my absolute worse and has never given up on me.

We'd been married 2 months when doctors in the ER told him that I was a very sick girl who needed major physical and mental help that he couldn't provide, but that I was refusing service. He told them to give me meds for the physical stuff and then to give him the paperwork to release me, because he would not go against my wishes. He has always been that way, always making sure that I've been taken care of, but always with what I want for myself and my life.

I know its been amazingly hard for him at times to allow me to be that way, but he has never stepped in and made me do something I didn't want.

Russty Cat said:

Cindy I swear your amazing. :hug: I wish I had more people like all of you in my life. You've done more then you'll ever know by just being here. But heck one day I may take you up on the call. :wink: :sexywink:

Nah, i'm not that amazing. Not really. I'm the one everyone calls at 2am when the bar closes cause they're too drunk to drive. :) (that makes me who? Edge? I think?) But yeah. If you ever need to talk, I can give ya a ring. Even if it's an insane hour.

Nighty night Fly :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

SG when I'm ready to fly the cope I'll let you know. :wink: :lol:

:hug: cindy your alot like me. I was always the person my friends called when they needed a place to stay, a ride, or a shoulder to cry on. :heart:

Night Fly.

Yeah, that sounds like me. I'm extremely lucky, I think. I've been horrible to my friends lately cause getting kicked out of school made me so damn depressed. And one of my friends is actually my ex-girlfriend. So I think I'm quite lucky. Esp since I spent a good portion of my birthday this year crying because I was depressed because I'd been kicked out of school and I felt like road kill.

Don't you just want to hold him and make him smile :sad: :cute:
up.jpg
up2.jpg

Cindy - I just went back to school this past fall and now I find out I don't have financial aid anymore, so I'm not going to get to go back :madspit: It's easy to get so overwhelmed and depressed. All I do is take things one day at a time, and trust that God gets us to the right place at the right time. If my marriage weren't going through all it is, I may never have come to Pleba, and made a bunch of new (great) friends. :hug:

CeeCee said:
Night Fly.

Yeah, that sounds like me. I'm extremely lucky, I think. I've been horrible to my friends lately cause getting kicked out of school made me so damn depressed. And one of my friends is actually my ex-girlfriend. So I think I'm quite lucky. Esp since I spent a good portion of my birthday this year crying because I was depressed because I'd been kicked out of school and I felt like road kill.

I'm sure your friends understand. Its normal to be depressed after dealing with something like that. :hug:

SG he is sooo young there! I almost can't perve on him!!! :ohmy:

I said almost! :drool: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I'm sure your friends understand. Its normal to be depressed after dealing with something like that. :hug:

SG he is sooo young there! I almost can't perve on him!!! :ohmy:

I said almost! :drool: :wink:

I felt that way until I realized he was 19!!!

SG - Thos epictures of Larry make me think 'Jail Bait'. Are you using them as inspeation for that 70's story you're working on?

Russ - I'm taking it one class at a time, it was jsut depressing because I was in the send of my shopmore year when they kicked me out, over night, literally. told me they didn't give a damn where I went so long as I was gone. I'm going to try and take a class at the community college this fall, just so I can take a class. Then try and start taking classes at the University of Richmond this spring.

Sad_Girl said:

I felt that way until I realized he was 19!!!

DAMN! I thought he was like 15 OR 16 in that picture!!! He looks like such a baby.

Cindy that is harsh! I can't even imagine going thru that! I've never been one for school, but when you want to be there and are told you can't be it has to totally suck! :hug:

I'm starting to really get pissed off at Mr. Cat now. Its 11pm and he isn't home yet. He went fishing with a friend after work. Left me with the kids yet again. And he'll probably want to just pass out when and if he ever comes home. I bet they are standing around drinking beer now, since its been dark for a few hours. and its to late for me to call his friend, since they have a grandbaby that lives with them and I don't want to wake him up. :mad:

Russty Cat said:
I'm starting to really get pissed off at Mr. Cat now. Its 11pm and he isn't home yet. He went fishing with a friend after work. Left me with the kids yet again. And he'll probably want to just pass out when and if he ever comes home. I bet they are standing around drinking beer now, since its been dark for a few hours. and its to late for me to call his friend, since they have a grandbaby that lives with them and I don't want to wake him up. :mad:

Some things are universal, I think. This is a universal man behavior :lol:

It is total man behavior!!! We've had so many talks about this it isn't even funny. Mr. Cat has this whole in his head that comprehends time and the value of not pissing off your wife. He knew I was pissed when he left and yet he still doesn't give a crap. He will act like its no big deal when he gets here. Little does he know! Now I'm to the point of being so pissed I want to make his bitch ass cry! :mad:

And thats enough fun for me tonight, guys. :yawn: talk to you all tomorrow... or later today, as it were. :hug: good luck Russty.
Take care Cindy! :hug:

**Weldy, we keep just passing each other in the doorway at night! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom