PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember after 9/11 we were too scared to take the T in Boston for like a week...we would walk from Tufts University into the city:huh: 4 miles

daygloeyes2 said:

"Dang it mamie where's mah gun??????" :lmao:

Don't ask me why I thought of that :huh: :lmao:

*sprays screen with coke

"dang it..that there dang dog et it agin..Id atta shoot da varmit"

:lmao:

Dismantled said:
I remember after 9/11 we were too scared to take the T in Boston for like a week...we would walk from Tufts University into the city:huh: 4 miles

You went to Tufts? My clone captain is so smart! :love:

I remember after 9/11 there was a bomb threat at the Prudental Tower and my dad used to work at the Westin which is attatched to the Pru. And I think there was a threat at a train station too. It was scary. :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Can't breathe....omg :lmao:

swear to god I don't know these people

110504-rednecks.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao: :lmao:
although I do know some just like it:huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

You went to Tufts? My clone captain is so smart! :love:

I remember after 9/11 there was a bomb threat at the Prudental Tower and my dad used to work at the Westin which is attatched to the Pru. And I think there was a threat at a train station too. It was scary. :yikes:

Yes I did go there...many times:wink:

I would visit BF all the time there.....cause HE attended Tufts.

I ain't too bright:wink:

Dismantled said:

:wink: I feel smarter just by visiting:lmao:

I actually went to Plymouth State College...which is now Plymouth State University in NH :up:

I've never heard of it but :up: anyways :lmao:

I have to make a coffee run for myself and my mother...be back in 10 minutes. :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've never heard of it but :up: anyways :lmao:

I have to make a coffee run for myself and my mother...be back in 10 minutes. :wave:

its a pretty small school...couple thousand peoples..almost right in the middle of the state...like 30 minutes north of Concord NH. One of the best schools for weather...omg I wish that was my major:drool: Had a real decent Anthropology dept too:up:

awww coffee for you and your mom, my mom and I do that all the time too:drool: iced coconut coffee from D&D:drool:

Holy shite!! I just checked the CNN website!!! That is fucking insane! I'm so glad you are okay Wild!!! :sad:

:hug: DG!

I can't believe people would fucking do this again!! This is totally like 9/11 people were innocently going about there day. God my heart just aches for all Londoners. :sad:

My mother is so upset right now. She's been to London many times and loves the city. Obviously she'd be upset if it was any other city, but still. :sad:

DG I don't blame her. I have never been to London, but my heart goes out to all the British people right now. To be attacked like that is just so scary and overwhelming.

When things like this happen it doesn't matter what country it is. We as human beings need to banned together and stand firm against it.

:hug: Good morning Fly.

That is exactlly how I feel. When is it going to be enough!! What the hell did the innoncent British people ever do to anyone! Thats what makes me so angry is that those people where just living their lives! No one deserves this!

I don't know if a religious group is behind this, but if it is, whatever fucked up interpretation they may have of their religion doesn't justify this. Whoever is behind this, may they rot in hell. :|

Like that Homolka bitch, all those al queada or however-the-hell you-spell-it people can rot in hell.

Ugh 9/11 all over again. :sad:

Russty, how did it go last night? :hug: I'm too :crazy: to read back right now.

As an American, obviously New York and the Pentagon hurt like hell. But I've never been to New York or even up North, so I really never had any point of reference for the city.

But London, *my* London...I've been on the morning commute....it feels strangely so much more personal. I'm gonna be praying for the UK, for Tony, for London. And praying that those responsible are delivered to a higher judgment as soon as possible.

Fly it went really well actually. He was very accepting of the whole thing and told me not to worry that he didn't think I was weird and he wasn't mad. He said that he trusts me and that he has no problem with me seeing her this weekend. I cried alot when I told him, it was probably one of the hardest things I've had to tell him in a long time. He did ask me if I wanted to have sex with her. I told him that wasn't even an option. I'm to commited to him to even go there. But I did say I wouldn't mind kissing her and he said he would like to see that! :giggle: I was glad he could joke about the whole thing.

It still hurts a bit. I don't know whats going to happen with us. I feel like I've totally changed the dynamic of our relationship now. But I'm not going to act on any feelings I have. Its just all so confusing right now. Its like in one moment everything I've believed for 29 years has been turned on its head. :(

Russty Cat said:
Fly it went really well actually. He was very accepting of the whole thing and told me not to worry that he didn't think I was weird and he wasn't mad. He said that he trusts me and that he has no problem with me seeing her this weekend. I cried alot when I told him, it was probably one of the hardest things I've had to tell him in a long time. He did ask me if I wanted to have sex with her. I told him that wasn't even an option. I'm to commited to him to even go there. But I did say I wouldn't mind kissing her and he said he would like to see that! :giggle: I was glad he could joke about the whole thing.

It still hurts a bit. I don't know whats going to happen with us. I feel like I've totally changed the dynamic of our relationship now. But I'm not going to act on any feelings I have. Its just all so confusing right now. Its like in one moment everything I've believed for 29 years has been turned on its head. :(

He sounds like a typical guy :giggle: But seriously, that's good that he took it so well. I know you two will be fine. It seems all crazy and confusing now because it's a new thing. I'm assuming it's the first time you've ever had feelings for a woman let alone being in a marriage at the time, right? So clearly you're going to be a little shaken up. You know your limits and he seems like he trusts you completely, so just give it some time to settle down. I'm sure it will all turn out ok. :hug:

Elessarian said:
As an American, obviously New York and the Pentagon hurt like hell. But I've never been to New York or even up North, so I really never had any point of reference for the city.

But London, *my* London...I've been on the morning commute....it feels strangely so much more personal. I'm gonna be praying for the UK, for Tony, for London. And praying that those responsible are delivered to a higher judgment as soon as possible.

:hug:

I feel like that too. I only visited there once, but I remember being in King's Cross and I heard that was one of the stations hit. My mother and I love that city. :sad:

This is bringing back so many memories of 9/11. 2 of the planes came out of Boston so it was very personal for me even though I didn't know anyone. But my mother worked with someone who's 1st cousin was the pilot of one of the planes. :sad:

E it is so much stranger when it hits home for you. :hug: My mom had a friend who died in the 9/11 attacks, thats what really brought it home for me. :hug:

I have such a knot in my stomach for the people of London. I can remember the utter fear.

One of the flights from Boston was AA Flight 11. I took that flight about a year before the attacks and my neighbor's mother had taken that flight the day before the attacks. She was originally supposed to go the day of, but changed it.

I'm sorry if I'm depressing everyone even more, but this is just bringing back so many emotions and memories I felt :sad:.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom