Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I have to tell you how much fun it was watching the Indigo staff - the events people (not the regular staff) had been warned by Rachel (who organized the event for Stephanie), Stephanie, Sherri, and a few other people that they were expecting 160-200 people, and that was before the ad ended up in the Globe and Mail last weekend - seeing the growing numbers of knitters arriving and being in utter shock :lmao: Not to mention the expressions of muggles going up the escalator (the event was on the lower floor of the store) or down the stairs :evil:

Fear us. We are many and we wield sharp pointy objects :evil: We also spend a great deal of money, are the biggest users of blogs, and drink a hell of a lot of alcohol :wink:

Apparently afterwards the events people apologized to both Rachel and Stephanie for underestimating things :D

Galeongirl said:
:uhoh: helpz! teh knitters are attacking me!

Only if you stand between us and the yarn - esp. if it's cashmere :lol:

(In case you're wondering, I'm the one wearing the Knitting Olympics jersey *g*)

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
For Wild...

bonoplotting3.jpg

Love this one!! I told Ali the other night that Bono looked like he was plotting evil, I didn't know he was plotting such good evil though, lol!!

:wave: hi everyone!

Drea, did you go on that yarn crawl? I read about it on Stehanie's blog. sounds like so much fun, I wish I could have been there too!!

:happy: Awwww, thanks for acting scared for me - how thoughtful of you

:lmao:

I'm alright, thanks. Talked to Gav briefly earlier - I know I say it often, but - He's so sweet :love: :heart:

Mark is supposed to be bringing me my money tonight, but I'm starting to think he's going to cancel. I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow, though - I just hope to get to see POTC3 sometime this week. Oh, and maybe pay the bills sooner or later. :lol:

I'm trying to re-install the sims into my computer - if it works I'm going to give it another try with a smaller number of sims, just the interested Plebans who are around the party a lot, the four guys and a few other celebrities as suggested by the participants. You interested? :wink:

I'd say Marton Csokas (who I've mentioned before), but no one around here really knows who he is :lol: So let's go with Billy Boyd and Brendan Fraser :wink:

I'm doing pretty good. I went shopping today, which was very nice. I hadn't done that in a while.

On the way home I narrowly missed being in a car accident, but thankfully nothing happened to me. It was a bit scary, but I hope everyone is going to be okay.

Drea said:
I'd say Marton Csokas (who I've mentioned before), but no one around here really knows who he is :lol: So let's go with Billy Boyd and Brendan Fraser :wink:

I remember looking him up once upon a time... but I'm considerably more comfortable building and using Sims I know a little about, so I can get their personality and looks at least somewhat similair to what they are known as being like

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good. I went shopping today, which was very nice. I hadn't done that in a while.

On the way home I narrowly missed being in a car accident, but thankfully nothing happened to me. It was a bit scary, but I hope everyone is going to be okay.

Shopping is good :drool: :lol:

Car accidents are bad :yikes: I'm glad you weren't involved directly and are safe :hug: I know you're still a bit jumpy from the whiplash incident

Back
Top Bottom