Pleban Girls Party - Going strong all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's starting to rain again here, for about the sixth day/night in a row.

... thinks about going to hardware store to buy wood for a big boat. :shifty:

1. Denny is doomed. So's Izzy's career.
2. I knew, I just KNEW, from the look on Christina's face as the helicopter took off, that Burke just might not come back. But I didn't really think about it until the last scene.
3. Line Of The Week: "The only people who don't know that Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith."

Sami you probably know this - what was the name of the guys old wardrobe lady - the one who took pictures and Bono's stetson hat without permission - then this spring they sued her for the stuff back? She wrote a book, too

jobob said:
1. Denny is doomed. So's Izzy's career.
2. I knew, I just KNEW, from the look on Christina's face as the helicopter took off, that Burke just might not come back. But I didn't really think about it until the last scene.
3. Line Of The Week: "The only people who don't know that Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith."

1. I'm still in complete shock that she did that. I understand that she wants him to have the heart but in a way what she did is the most selfish, heartless thing I have ever seen. Her little desperate speech made me cry though. :sad: I don't know what they are going to do with her character unless they all totally cover it up because in real life obviously a doctor would have their license stripped. And if anything goes wrong with Denny (which I'm sure it will) they can't do anything because he signed the DNR.
2. It didn't even register in my mind that something would happen to him! They CAN'T kill Burke.
3. Poor Addison. :( As much as I love Derek and Meredith together, I felt bad for her. But someone said that McSteamy is coming back next season, I hope she gets together with him and is happy.

Sad_Girl said:
Sami you probably know this - what was the name of the guys old wardrobe lady - the one who took pictures and Bono's stetson hat without permission - then this spring they sued her for the stuff back? She wrote a book, too

Lola....Cashman? :hmm:

It should probably pop right up if you do a google. :wink:

Could someone please try and help me with this question if you're not too busy (it's off a 10th grade test :mad: )

Explain in 2 paragraphs why a golf ball that is hit on the moon travels much farther than a golf ball that is hit with the same force on Earth.

:huh:

sami0201 said:

Lola....Cashman? :hmm:

It should probably pop right up if you do a google. :wink:

You would think, but apparantly there are other lawsuits U2 has been attached to in one way or another that google finds more interesting

Sad_Girl said:

You would think, but apparantly there are other lawsuits U2 has been attached to in one way or another that google finds more interesting

:ohmy: :hmm: Maybe go on Amazon and type in Lola Cashman and if it's the right name maybe the book will come up?

sami0201 said:

They CAN'T kill Burke.
3. Poor Addison. :( As much as I love Derek and Meredith together, I felt bad for her. But someone said that McSteamy is coming back next season, I hope she gets together with him and is happy.

No, they can't kill Burke! I really like Burke. He's so cool.

And as much as Addison can be cold and bitchy and tough, you really had to feel sorry for her last night.

:hug: :wave:

You are all so sweet, you were saying hi to me as I was working on my freelancing! But I can take a break now, and can play here for a while!

Someone asked where the HAWT Adam picture was...it was earlier in this thread. He is wearing a black suit and looks for all the world like a businessman! :sigh: Yes, I'm happy he's happy yadda yadda yadda but...Adam! My Silver Fox! Suzi Smith is truly living my dream life!!!! And he sounds so cute on that ESPN commercial...it's my favorite of the four.

I don't watch "Grey's Anatomy" because my TV is broken. I have the first season on DVD and have yet to watch it. I took "Capote" out of the library and it's late and is accruing fines...but I work there, so I can just wave the fines! It's nice to have at least one perk there! :lmao:

Bono Sues Former Stylist For Stealing
U2 launched a lawsuit against its former stylist Lola Cashman, claiming she stole important pieces of group wardrobe during her work on the U2 world tour Joshua Tree in 1987.

U2 launched a lawsuit against its former stylist Lola Cashman, claiming she stole several important pieces of Bono’s wardrobe during her work on the U2 world tour Joshua Tree in 1987.

U2 is seeking the return of an iconic Stetson hat (shown at photo), a pair of metal hoop earrings, a pair of black trousers and a green sweatshirt, all of which were worn by Bono during the 1987 Joshua Tree tour.

In 2002 Lola Cashman tried to sell some of the items - including a Stetson cowboy hat, sweatshirt, trousers and earrings worn by Bono during the tour - at Christies auction house in London. The auction was cancelled.

Ex-stylist, who also worked with Pet Shop Boys and George Michael, told the court that she was given the items as gifts by Bono.

Her job with U2 was to provide the band with a complete image.

“I did not steal those pieces. They were given to me,” Lola Cashman said. “I was proud of what I had achieved with the band. Bono liked wearing hats.”

Bono and other U2 members would testify that they had not given any of the items to Lola Cashman.

Bono said: "They sound like trivial items, they're really not. They are important items to the group and we take them seriously."

this was all said and done more than a year ago

** I take it back - it was last June, so not quite a year :wink:

Last edited:
Isn't the Lola Cashman book called "Inside the Zoo with U2" or something like that?

I never read it. From the info that people on this site was posting, she seemed very cold towards Adam, and he to her. If she didn't like Adam she's got a problem, because just about everything else I've read about him is very complimentary.

circa1992 said:
Could someone please try and help me with this question if you're not too busy (it's off a 10th grade test :mad: )

Explain in 2 paragraphs why a golf ball that is hit on the moon travels much farther than a golf ball that is hit with the same force on Earth.

:huh:

Simple. The moon has less gravitational pull. There's your start. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom