Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:
Oh i forgot you must go to Rhythm records. :hyper::drool::faint:

Best shop ever. :wink:

yea I know, and I still need the best of 1980-90 Bsides, so I can probably get that there :D

:drool: we're going in august, cuz then I'll be 18... aka allowed to drink in Ireland! :whistle: not that I plan on drinking there or anything...

:evil: I've a very high alcohol resistance, and perhaps Bono wants a drinking match with me?

Galeongirl said:

yea I know, and I still need the best of 1980-90 Bsides, so I can probably get that there :D

:drool: we're going in august, cuz then I'll be 18... aka allowed to drink in Ireland! :whistle: not that I plan on drinking there or anything...

:evil: I've a very high alcohol resistance, and perhaps Bono wants a drinking match with me?

Should be warm then. :drool: Maybe a trip to the beach, killiney beach. :shifty:

Yeah no drinking, especially if your planning on tours of alcohol related places. :lmao:

I want to jump on a plane to Dublin right now and never come back. :drool::shifty:

:giggle:

Galeongirl said:
I'm nearly alone here too Ali, only MJ is Dutch... :(

:giggle: I'm afraid I cannot join the tallest building discussion, cause I live in a FLAT country

Australia is fairly flat too, our mountains are molehills next to mountains anywhere else in the world. But I guess that makes the tall buildings even taller by comparison or something.

:lol: I am making no sense at all... 3am and just watched ZooTV and all the extras...
The Trabantland doco... :love:

And Hello Jem and Galeongirl btw... :wave:

Awesome shots of/from the CT tower! I swear you can almost see the curvature of the earth... !! *peers* But I know it's probably just the windows or something. :D

VintagePunk said:
Jem!!! :hug : :kiss : How are you??

I've been so busy lately, I've been awful about responding to PMs. :reject : Will catch up soon.

Don't qorry, you have alot going on. :kiss::hug: I knew you were ok and your mum as i saw your post on here. :heart:

Send me something when things have calmed down a bit. You did miss my drunken episodes this week though. :lmao:

Heres Discotheque from Toronto. :drool:

http://download.you send it.com/B28A1D12665BA0A6

HI Ali :hug: Yes, she's home. She's doing very well, thanks. :) We were over there last night till after 10. My sister's staying with her for a few days. I called this morning, and they had a good night.

I had to set my alarm and call them at 3:30 in the morning too, because one of the meds they put her on, she needs a dose of it in the middle of the night. :|

Sorry Jem, I was looking for Police tickets. :reject: I can't afford them, but when there's a big show going on, I have this inexplicable urge to try for tickets. :reject: :lol: See you later. :kiss:

VintagePunk said:
HI Ali :hug: Yes, she's home. She's doing very well, thanks. :) We were over there last night till after 10. My sister's staying with her for a few days. I called this morning, and they had a good night.

I had to set my alarm and call them at 3:30 in the morning too, because one of the meds they put her on, she needs a dose of it in the middle of the night. :|

Yay! That's awesome news that she's doing so well. :D
Not so awesome about waking up at 3.30am, but if you gotta then you gotta. :)
Speaking of 3.30am... bed time :wave:
(Wait, I already said goodnight... meh, had to reply anyway!)

When Roger Waters played about 6 months ago, the morning of that show, I was messing around and tried....my first time trying, two of the best seats came up...first row, the lowest section, closest to the stage. I was SO tempted.

Must. Not. Buy. Concert. Tickets. :shame:

Otherwise? I don't know, I haven't had time to even think of otherwise, lately. :ohmy: :lol:

Earlier in the week, I fell really hard on ice, so with all the running around I've had to do, I mostly ignore it during the day, but by the time I get home at night, my back is trashed, and I can hardly walk. :lol:

How about you? :)

VintagePunk said:
When Roger Waters played about 6 months ago, the morning of that show, I was messing around and tried....my first time trying, two of the best seats came up...first row, the lowest section, closest to the stage. I was SO tempted.

Must. Not. Buy. Concert. Tickets. :shame:

:lol: I understand the urge - that would be awfully tempting :yes:

I was just going around looking at all of the concert venues in the state hoping for something decent that I can afford but have yet to find anything. The Police haven't settled on a concert date at the palace yet, though

I just looked at TM, and they have very few dates in the US announced right now...they're playing 4 in Canada, 1 in Vancouver, 2 in Toronto (added a second show this morning) and one in Montreal. Hopefully they'll add more US shows soon.

Arcade Fire tickets at Massey Hall will be on sale soon. The dates are already announced. I'd rather see them.

VintagePunk said:
Otherwise? I don't know, I haven't had time to even think of otherwise, lately. :ohmy: :lol:

Earlier in the week, I fell really hard on ice, so with all the running around I've had to do, I mostly ignore it during the day, but by the time I get home at night, my back is trashed, and I can hardly walk. :lol:

How about you? :)

Ouch! That doesn't sound like fun :yikes: Have you seen your girl for a massage? (Or did she move away? :scratch: I seem to remember something like that being discussed)

I'm doing all right; aside from stressing over money - of course. I need to come up with enough to pay the phone bill, pay for my passport fees and for a plane ticket and hotel room - luckily we've settled on October for that, so I have some time to work that out.

I would LOVE to make it to London in July for the big get-together, but between $$ and the fact that I have made commitments to the church for July it doesn't look like I'm going to make it :sigh:

I miss my girls :sad:

Though Gav does want to go to Toronto - maybe when he comes over here to visit me we'll be able to come down together :hmm:

:hmm: How much are you paying per minute for your phone rates to the UK? With my long distance provider, I can call there for .07 per minute.

Can't you get someone to cover at church for that weekend? :sad:

When Gav gets there, I have a feeling you'll be keeping him all to yourself. :sexywink:

My massage girl lives in a town about 20 minutes away - very easy to get to, I drive through there every time I go to school - but I haven't had time to even think of going to her. :crazy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom