Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is, and Welcome back! :)

I need to go now, and climb into the mobile oven that is my car, which has foolishly been sitting in the sun all day. :(

Seeya girls! :hug: I'll be back later if anyone's still awake :)

Drea said:
Nope - was just playing Alchemy because it was slow...

...and thinking how much I'd like to take some full quarter boxes to that shit-sucking bitch Vahida... :madwife: *will spare you the work-related rant*

Uh-oh :yikes: that sounds bad :uhoh:

I'm listening to the live Zoo tracks on the Stay single... one housemate is in bed and the other is due to come back from Queensland tomorrow and thus dominate the television for the next six months at least... and I have yet to watch the ZooTV DVD I got for my birthday.
I'm totally going to watch it right now.... :drool:
*hopes housemate is deeply asleep* :D

I'm nearly alone here too Ali, only MJ is Dutch... :(

:drool: but we are gonna meet Kaf in Dublin this summer... we should have a BIG PGP party there someday....

you'll see my luck and that it turns out Bono'll be in France when we're in Dub, but still :drool: all the culture(*cough*guinness, jamesson*cough) and the clothes :drool: Edun and Gap (I HATE shopping, but for this I happily make an exception!) :shifty: and not to mention all the u2 references!

:giggle: I'm afraid I cannot join the tallest building discussion, cause I live in a FLAT country

Drea said:

The CN Tower still is - to the best of my knowledge - the World's Tallest Free-Standing Structure *g*

You need to come to TO sometime and I'll take you there :wink : It's practically next door to the ACC, where U2 plays now when they're here : D

The CN tower. :drool::love:

The ACC and the 2 nights there. :combust::love:

A few CN tower pics.

Me sat on the glass floor.
7625d521.jpg

A bird pecking a pole near the CN tower - this ones for wild. :lmao:

97c3c3ed.jpg

Tis hard to get the whole tower in a pic with out a special camera lens.
Captured2005-09-1700008.jpg

Views from the CN tower. It was a beautiful Septmber day.
Captured2005-09-1700001.jpg

The baseball stadium where the Jays play. We could see the game against the Yankess going on from the tower.
Captured2005-09-1800014.jpg

Alisaura said:
From the "You Know You're Obsessed When..." file:

I have to type in a lot of account numbers in my work... they're basically random strings of letters and numbers... I got one the other day that had a "U2" in it... it made my day. :lol:
I've also been typing the number "40" into a lot of accounts lately... and it gives me a small sense of satisfaction to be typing a U2-related number.
:reject:

:lol:

I get alot of Mullens, Evans, CLyatons phone my work. Also had a Mcguiness or two. ANytime soemthing or someone U2 ralted happens/or someones calls up im like :hyper:::drool:

:lmao:

Galeongirl said:

:drool : but we are gonna meet Kaf in Dublin this summer... we should have a BIG PGP party there someday....

you'll see my luck and that it turns out Bono'll be in France when we're in Dub, but still :drool : all the culture(*cough*guinness, jamesson*cough) and the clothes :drool : Edun and Gap (I HATE shopping, but for this I happily make an exception!) :shifty : and not to mention all the u2 references!

:giggle : I'm afraid I cannot join the tallest building discussion, cause I live in a FLAT country

What month you going again. :hmm: Bono probably will be in France as the kids won't be in school. Dublin is sooo amazing though. You will :love: it. :drool:

Dublin. :drool::combust:

Guinness factory = :drool: ( I was ill when i went though so no guiness for me :grumpy: )

Jamesons, done that tour aswell. :wink:

You should go to Kilmainham jail if you have time. I found it really interesting. :nerd: Not only because of the U2 connection.

So many great places to go to. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom