Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey DG :wave:

I'm prolly not gonna be in MUN... it's too much since it's my final year... and I didn't understand a bit of what they had today :huh: it was all way too vague!

Popping by to say hello. :hug:

I just realized that I forgot to set my VCR to tape a TV show tonight. :mad: Thankfully I remembered now and not later, as I'll be able to race home and set it up on my lunch break. But that's going to take almost my entire break, I think. :lol: The crazy things I do for my TV shows! :lol:

Galeongirl said:
Hey DG :wave:

I'm prolly not gonna be in MUN... it's too much since it's my final year... and I didn't understand a bit of what they had today :huh: it was all way too vague!

I love politics and world issues so it's my type of thing. :nerd:

daygloeyes2 said:

I love politics and world issues so it's my type of thing. :nerd:

I love it too, I mean, I love Bono's issues :lol:

I am genuine interested in the subject, but they had a sort of test debate there, and I didn't even understand what the subject was about! it was so incredibly abstract!

and my dutch teacher hates me... he's one of the teachers who are coördinating it.... that's pretty bad too..

OMG :combust: Men in PLEBA~

:flirt: Sup Boys?

BonosBaby12 said:
DG are you all ready for your trip to Toronto?

Almost. I need to run into Boston today and get my travel letter from my doctor so I can travel with insulin and needles and all that nonsense. And I need to buy a few items of clothing.

daygloeyes2 said:

Almost. I need to run into Boston today and get my travel letter from my doctor so I can travel with insulin and needles and all that nonsense. And I need to buy a few items of clothing.

Ahhhh nothing like getting a bit of shopping in,lol

Oh ok Thora,lol,I have never seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom