Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

Watching 'The Amazing Race' right now, got my copy of U2 by U2 today, and I was just dubbed 'Blue Crack Supplier' :ohmy: :D

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

Watching 'The Amazing Race' right now, got my copy of U2 by U2 today, and I was just dubbed 'Blue Crack Supplier' :ohmy: :D

:lmao:!!!!
Did it just change on it's own? I think your the first one I've seen with that title.

I read about you getting your copy of U2 by U2. Way to tell that lady off!!! :up: :D

Hey Mucca, Thora! :hug:

I think the blue crack supplier is a new designation. probably because there's so many of us heading there, now... :shifty: There's a thread about it in Stuck...

I've seen the title before, but I can't remember who had it - I think maybe it was a moderator, actually - or someone who became one just after I started posting here, it's been a long time, anyway

I've been wondering about the titles, some of the mods for example have some unique ones - My favorite is 'I serve Larry Mullens stick' :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Mucca, Thora! :hug:

I think the blue crack supplier is a new designation. probably because there's so many of us heading there, now... :shifty: There's a thread about it in Stuck...

VP, Thora :hug:

You're next aren't you? :wink:

I got mail from my parents today. They had to send me health care stuff but the cool thing was they also sent me the 10 Questions for the Edge article from the Time magazine. I think my parents have finally accepted that I'm thoroughly obsessed with U2 :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Mucca - my sister tore that out and saved it for me, too :lol: we have them trained :wink:

:lol:

My roomie's Perception textbook has a huge pic of Bono and Edge at their ipod promotion thing (it takes up the whole page). :drool: I'm hoping I can convince her to tear it out of her book for me. :lol:

That's awesome, Mucca! :D I love it when parents finally come around and accept your insanity! :lol: Mine are slowly coming around.

SG - I'm doing well. I had a nice weekend. Didn't do too much, but it was good. I took my best friend out for lunch today, and that was nice. I hadn't seen her in several months, which had been way too long. We live about 40 minutes away from each other, so there's really no excuse for not seeing each other more! How about you?

I'm doing pretty good Thora, thanks :)

I got this great book today :wink:

I also have chapter 9 partially written and am finishing up some sims clips at the moment :)

Mucca said:
SG, how many characters do you have in the sims now? It just seems to keep expanding :huh:

Ummmm :uhoh: I don't actually know, off the top of my head :lol: :reject: let me see ..... I think it's 40, give or take a couple

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom