Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Didn't you say you gave him his phone when he left it behind?? or was it something else

I thought you'd have programmed it into his phone

lol no, I'm not THAT bad... :shh: but I do know which phone he has now.... :angel:

yea I rescued it when he left it outside when it started raining in the patio of the teacher's room :lol: he's such a scatterbrain sometimes... *cough* often!

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Thora :hug:

Jen - actually it didn't hurt that bad to do it this way and it was quicker, and easy to take care of them at the same time :wink:

Ali - the piercing earrings are silver studs with little diamond-like gems in them, the ones closest to my face are a bit bigger and the ones outside of that are just tiny

I plan on getting captive bead rings for my standard earrings, once I can change them in a month :up:

yea in my experience it's better to get them pierced at the same time... :D I've two in each ear now... but always forget to put earrings in :lol:

a MAN for Gg

bonotimescan.jpg

WildHoney said:
I know Comet, ALi & Gluey have a lot to answer for :lol:
*cough* .... *splutter*... :lmao:

WildHoney said:
It's Bono popping up everywhere :lol:
That must be it :yes:

WildHoney said:
But i like :drunk: Pleba posts :grumpy:
I'll need to buy another bottle of kahlua before I'll have enough on hand to get properly :drunk:.... I'm not a cheap date :lol:

High alcohol tolerance GG2! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom