Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

No way!! They write some of their own songs, and they play their own instruments...better than 90% of the crap out there. :)

And the middle one (Taylor? Zach?) is really gorgeous now. :drool: :wink:

But yeah, they had a new song out a few years ago and I remember thinking that it was pretty good. :up:

sami0201 said:

And the middle one (Taylor? Zach?) is really gorgeous now. :drool: :wink:

But yeah, they had a new song out a few years ago and I remember thinking that it was pretty good. :up:

I can't say that I'm a fan, but they deserve props for not being part of that manufactured pop, IMO. :up:

Goodnight BB! :hug: :heart:

It's Taylor. :drool:
preview6.jpg

:hug: Bri it does really suck, but at least when the boys come back to the states I can stalk them easier. I mean see a show easier. ;)

I'm sorry, but I can not forgive them for Mmmmmm Bop! It was just wrong in so many ways!

True story years ago with my family we would do white elephant gift exchanges at holidays. For years a Hanson cd went back and forth. Every damn holiday I had to hear Mmmm Bop in stereo at my Aunt and Uncles. It was awful!! One year my cousin got the cd and decided it was time to end the torture he took the cd out and set it on fire! :laugh:

Russty :hug::heart:
No matter what life throws at you, you always seem to make the best of it and keep smiling. I can not tell you how much I admire, and respect that about you.
I hope this turns out to be a blessing in disguise for you, who knows what excitement could lay ahead.

and :lol: about the CD!

Last year my cousin gave his sister a present, and told her it was something she had reaaly really wanted, all she had to do was open it.
However, he'd built a wooden box, with glue and like a thousand screws.
He handed her a screwdriver and wished her luck guessing which end to open.
Sooo evil, yet the look on her face, priceless! :lol:

Bri that is too funnny! I would have loved watching her decide what to do with it! :lol

GG sadly Mr. Cat was laid off on Monday. So after 9 long years we are throwing in the towel. We are packing it up and going to live with my parents for a while. They have been offering for a while so we finally figured it was time to take them up on the offer.

Hi Weldy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom