Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I didn't get a pop-up :madwife: *runs to check*

It's funny- I literally had just sent it when you asked me that question. :lol:

Today my dad told me that he can't bring himself to sell the Hawaii tickets, and he's still trying to find a way to go. :lol: :ohmy: I don't think we'll end up going, but it's cool that he wants to go this badly!

VintagePunk said:
I haven't even thought about grad studies in a serious way, yet, just generalities. I was thinking of working for a year or so, but my advisor thinks I should apply for grad school right away...I think he thinks I'll lose my motivation if I don't. But in my position, a mature student with a child, making some money would be nice. :|

What does your sister do? :hyper:

Awwwww can completely see where you are coming from with your point. Really is a shame that it's not possible to do both.

She works in a city high school with troubled students. Said she really loves it a lot because she feels that she is honestly helping them. Before that she worked for the Boys and Girls Club while attending school. Than I have another brother who received his psych degree and has been working as a police officer for about 10 years now.

sami0201 said:
And VP, did I read that you're seeing Elton???? :ohmy: :drool:

I am DYING to see him, but he's not coming here. :sad:

I am!! :hyper: Don't know if you saw, but the other day in the presale, I could have gotten 6th row floors :crazy: This is the 4th show I've bought tickets for in the last month though, and I couldn't justify spending $330 for a pair of tickets...there were no cheap seats available in the presale, so I waited till for the general sale today, and got cheap ($65 each) ones...I really don't need to be that close.

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww can completely see where you are coming from with your point. Really is a shame that it's not possible to do both.

She works in a city high school with troubled students. Said she really loves it a lot because she feels that she is honestly helping them. Before that she worked for the Boys and Girls Club while attending school. Than I have another brother who received his psych degree and has been working as a police officer for about 10 years now.

That's awesome! :)

VintagePunk said:

I am!! :hyper: Don't know if you saw, but the other day in the presale, I could have gotten 6th row floors :crazy: This is the 4th show I've bought tickets for in the last month though, and I couldn't justify spending $330 for a pair of tickets...there were no cheap seats available in the presale, so I waited till for the general sale today, and got cheap ($65 each) ones...I really don't need to be that close.

:hyper: That's going to be amazing!!! :faint: Yeah I agree- as long as you're there, it's all good. After all, he's not U2. :wink:

So when is the show?!

sami0201 said:

From NY? I've been back for over a month. Has it been that long since we've spoken? :ohmy:

DAng thats bad! :( Things have just been so bad here the last couple months its hard to get on.

Sadly I'm not sure what kind of net service I'll get once we move. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom