Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rte, I'd rather not get into it and be accused of re-opening a can of worms.

Right now, the issues seem to be between him and I, and it's been going on off and no for months.

VintagePunk said:
Rte, I'd rather not get into it and be accused of re-opening a can of worms.

Right now, the issues seem to be between him and I, and it's been going on off and no for months.

ok:hug: you know where we are if you need us:hug:

does he have another name:shifty:

as long as i'm here, im gonna do my best so scare these girls as much as they scare me. alright, so here goes (its good TRE is here, this is more guy talk than lady talk).

ok, so i was sitting in a parking lot the other day waiting for my sister who was inside Office Depot or something. this girl and her dad walk out of the store and go to their car, which was diagonally in front of mine. the girl was probably 18 or 19 and damn cute, if i say so myself. i tried not to stare but i think she caught me. so they unload all of the stuff from the shopping cart, and her dad goes off to bring the cart to one of those cart-storage places. when her dad get's out of view, she goes and closes the trunk of thier SUV and sticks her ass out, then turns around, grabs it, and turns her head and gives me a look right in the eye and bites her lip.

i was going to get out of the car to say hello, but i don't think i was in the right, umm, physical state, to get out of the car.

discothequeLP said:
as long as i'm here, im gonna do my best so scare these girls as much as they scare me. alright, so here goes (its good TRE is here, this is more guy talk than lady talk).

ok, so i was sitting in a parking lot the other day waiting for my sister who was inside Office Depot or something. this girl and her dad walk out of the store and go to their car, which was diagonally in front of mine. the girl was probably 18 or 19 and damn cute, if i say so myself. i tried not to stare but i think she caught me. so they unload all of the stuff from the shopping cart, and her dad goes off to bring the cart to one of those cart-storage places. when her dad get's out of view, she goes and closes the trunk of thier SUV and sticks her ass out, then turns around, grabs it, and turns her head and gives me a look right in the eye and bites her lip.

i was going to get out of the car to say hello, but i don't think i was in the right, umm, physical state, to get out of the car.

:lmao: :lmao:

discothequeLP said:

Which is exactly what she wanted :wink:

VintagePunk said:

SG!! :hug:

Oh, not much. Just me being a bitch again. :wink:

So nothing new then. :wink: :hug: :laugh:

Oh wait, you aren't the bitch, thats me! :scratch: I forget that sometimes :D

Oooh You gotta watch out for those German girls :tsk: My Sister hosted an exchange student from Germany and the girl tried to seduce her husband :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

So nothing new then. :wink: :hug: :laugh:

Oh wait, you aren't the bitch, thats me! :scratch: I forget that sometimes :D

Oooh You gotta watch out for those German girls :tsk: My Sister hosted an exchange student from Germany and the girl tried to seduce her husband :yikes:

Nope, same old, same old. :wink:

OMG - German seduction! :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

Which is exactly what she wanted :wink:

damn, you girls got me again.

i didnt know that Germans were know to be, um, alot of 'fun'

Sad_Girl said:

awesome :up:

German Seduction

"I said LIE DOWN!!!! :rant: Turn over. Now tell Mutter you like it. Say it! SAY IT!!! :mad:
3.gif

Back
Top Bottom