Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn....long phone call:wink: sorry, I was on the phone but Mr. Dis had to use the puter:mad:

I am the BIGGEST moron in the history of the world!!!!OMG...:tsk: I totally forgot I owned 1990-2000 B sides...I HAD NEVER EVEN LISTENED TO IT! In the 3 years I have had it...not once! I have always wanted to hear Summer Rain too....omg:reject:

Plus my dog pulled my arm out of the socket:mad:

WildHoney said:
IS my signature really scary ??? :confused:

DIs :drool: :drool: :drool:

No your sig is NOT scary...omg Wild..its like wicked hawt:combust::wink: Someone is either trying to being funny or a Drama Queen:|

I have stated in the past that Red Rocks can come in here and talk anytime he wanted to. It's not like I have mod status and can stop him or anything. I won't bother him. I won't even talk to him. It just pisses me off, every time I read and see that he's been here, and see his smart-assed comments directed toward me.

I know he lurks here - If he's got something to say, be a man and say it to me directly.

I was 100% right. He WAS making DG uncomfortable, and I said what needed to be said. Bottom line.

VintagePunk said:
I have stated in the past that Red Rocks can come in here and talk anytime he wanted to. It's not like I have mod status and can stop him or anything. I won't bother him. I won't even talk to him. It just pisses me off, every time I read and see that he's been here, and see his smart-assed comments directed toward me.

I know he lurks here - If he's got something to say, be a man and say it to me directly.

I was 100% right. He WAS making DG uncomfortable, and I said what needed to be said. Bottom line.

:ohmy: :huh: :mad: what'd he do? :mad:

VintagePunk said:

Did he say anything about you somewhere:ohmy: :mad: And your right my clonecaptian was uncomfortable.........sure he can come in here, anyone can....not like we "own" the place but it isn't a place to "pick up chicks"*glares at all the boys

:wink:

Dismantled said:

Did he say anything about you somewhere:ohmy: :mad: And your right my clonecaptian was uncomfortable.........sure he can come in here, anyone can....not like we "own" the place but it isn't a place to "pick up chicks"*glares at all the boys

:wink:

see, maybe that's why i shouldn't be here. i mean, what if i cant help it?

alright i'm leaving :reject:

Back
Top Bottom