Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Thats great:lmao: I love when that happens...luckly there are great people here that love that sort of thing too...(and some who don't:reject: as we found out...right Brightest:wink:

I have a habit of sticking my foot in my mouth and saying bad bad things when I don't mean too......like when there was a naked pic of adam I started talking about a garden hose.....not meaning too:huh:

Brightest has a habit of just showing random HD pic's every once and again.....she has been known to put her foot in ther mouth every once in a while:wink:

Eeeps! Spankings! I only want those if the come from bman :sexywink:

OMG....that was hilarious when you did that :lmao: ....I found it later and couldn't stop crackin up...

Me..put my foot in my mouth....never! :angel:...it's not my fault that sometimes ever sentence I write is a double entendre....:wink:
(and I can think of a few things I'd like to have in my mouth instead of my foot ..:drool: )

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
:lmao: I TOTALLY don't get why the naked Adam pics were allowed, but the HD Bono ones aren't.

Damn, I've got company, and then class later this afternoon. See ya's tonight. :hug:

I KNOW!!! Someone posted the naked adam pic and the Mod's did say boo about it...............if we mention ANYTHING..even dare to utter a whisper about the Bmans stuff...we get beat and thrown in our cages...

~BrightestStar~ said:
I thought I was doomed when I posted that adam pic......:reject:

Have you seen the one of bono and that gal? :drool: (clean thoughts..think clean thoughts...)

Later VP! :hug:

YOU posted the adam pic!!!!:shocked: and you didn't get in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know it was you!

VintagePunk said:
:lmao: I TOTALLY don't get why the naked Adam pics were allowed, but the HD Bono ones aren't.

Damn, I've got company, and then class later this afternoon. See ya's tonight. :hug:

The state of the object in question could have something to do with it.

:hug:
Dismantled...it's ridculous how alike we think! :laugh:

Blurry you say...hmmmm...maybe ...
adamnaked.jpg

:shifty: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey dude...I took art for four years...I'm just allowing you to appreciate a fine work of art :D
Dude! I took art for 4 years also! and that is a fine piece of art!:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey dude...I took art for four years...I'm just allowing you to appreciate a fine work of art :D

Did you take it in high school? My daughter was at an arts school for middle school years through high school. And I think that one is considered art because of who took the pic.

~BrightestStar~ said:
*pout*
Ah....you got my hopes up!

:tongue:

I guess so...hypothetically...I guess for now the closet we get is...
bonored.jpg

:drool:

oh..and this...I think u2granny supplied me with this one....
d67292a2shower.jpg

:hyper: is that the "we think its bono in the shower pic??!!!" Ohhh its so pretty...I'd hang that on my wall...now that is ART!:drool:

u2granny said:

Did you take it in high school? My daughter was at an arts school for middle school years through high school. And I think that one is considered art because of who took the pic.

Ya, I took art from elementary all throught to grade 12 :heart:
I wish I was still taking art, just for fun.

And smut aside, I do appreciate the more visually artistic aspects of those pics.
AC :heart:

Last edited:
u2granny said:

Yes, but posting about the band members private parts subtle or not is not allowed.

I know.......but what about the adam thing? Does it matter who took the pic really? Its still him in all his nakedness...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom