Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk snow day snow day....school was cancelled!!! WE had a half day and then school was cancelled and it never is because it is private....soooo that included Faculty so here I am!! I didn't have to stay at work...ahhhh I love working for a school:yes:

So are you girls here?:shifty: ....*looks around...notices room is empty....snuggle up to B-man:flirt:

Sorry I havent been able to play much lately--we have had a lot of meetings at work already this week. Wish me luck getting my Atlanta tickets tomorrow. I have everything crossed I can cross hoping & praying I get them. Im rubbing my Bono Doll for special luck (hold still Bono.)

Bono's Doll said:
Sorry I havent been able to play much lately--we have had a lot of meetings at work already this week. Wish me luck getting my Atlanta tickets tomorrow. I have everything crossed I can cross hoping & praying I get them. Im rubbing my Bono Doll for special luck (hold still Bono.)

Hey Goodluck with those tickets!!! I am hoping to score some more tickets this weekend:drool: God its nerve racking isn't it!!! Drives me crazy!!

Its funny you posted here...I was just thinking about you and how you haven't come to play with us in a while.

I have been looking at a luscious pic of B over in the Corbijn book thread--that long hair flowing. :drool: :drool: What that man could do to me & I would let him. :ohmy:

Bono's Doll said:
I have been looking at a luscious pic of B over in the Corbijn book thread--that long hair flowing. :drool: :drool: What that man could do to me & I would let him. :ohmy:

he he he...ha ha ha:macdevil: :drool:

Brightest:drool: !!!!!! your back!! we haven't really talked in a long time.

I am sooooooo excited about your good news!!!!!:rockon: :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Last night I was so mad you guys weren't here!!

I was *SO* freakin happy...I sqeualed in multiple threads lol

Now of course comes challenege two...scoring tix!

How are you? You got a snow day? :madspit: It's like minus freakin 20 here..I was walking to class and I couldn't feel my nose!!!

awww your poor nose! Yes I am sorry i couldn't be here when you got the good news...you must have been bursting to tell someone!

As for tickets..I'm an old pro so I can try to give you some pointers..I don't know what would work better for you but for us it was high speed internet. Don't try to get tickets through dial up:madspit: Do high speed and then do the phone at the same time. And if that doesn't work there is always ebay.......just save save save.

Yes the school closed early and I got to come home....that made me:drool: :drool:

You have no clue...They said yes, and I was like ok, good...then calmly walked out of room, down stairs...and once out of sight came sprinting towards the computer! :lol: I *had* to share! :hyper:

I've got cable internet...I'm too impateint...I would die with dial up...:p

The general sale is saturday right? eeps...faraway so close!

~BrightestStar~ said:
You have no clue...They said yes, and I was like ok, good...then calmly walked out of room, down stairs...and once out of sight came sprinting towards the computer! :lol: I *had* to share! :hyper:

I've got cable internet...I'm too impateint...I would die with dial up...:p

The general sale is saturday right? eeps...faraway so close!

great job controlling yourself in front of the rents...ha ha ha:lmao: Yeah dial-up is so slow :madspit: I rather kill myself than wait. I don't know when your sale goes on sale:huh: I think mine is..I am going for Montreal:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think she'll fit in :sexywink:

She's got all the qualitites...she's even hijacked a thread! :D

VP you Hijacked a thread!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: oh you will so fit right in to our little club......

Dismantled...thanks!! I really like it here....probably way too much for my own good. :LOL:

BrightestStar...:hug: I did a happy dance for ya! Actually, I left a suggestion about the GA thing for you in the "Which Shows..." thread.

VintagePunk said:
Dismantled...thanks!! I really like it here....probably way too much for my own good. :LOL:

BrightestStar...:hug: I did a happy dance for ya! Actually, I left a suggestion about the GA thing for you in the "Which Shows..." thread.

:up: Great...no girl don't fight it...we all like it here..probably more than we should:huh: but we have a great time..we fight over who gets to rub oil on bono....hijack threads (not on purpose:wink: ) ya know..all the usual stuff:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Dismantled...I got on a roll and couldn't help myself...I"m like that. :yes:

Thats great:lmao: I love when that happens...luckly there are great people here that love that sort of thing too...(and some who don't:reject: as we found out...right Brightest:wink:

I have a habit of sticking my foot in my mouth and saying bad bad things when I don't mean too......like when there was a naked pic of adam I started talking about a garden hose.....not meaning too:huh:

Brightest has a habit of just showing random HD pic's every once and again.....she has been known to put her foot in ther mouth every once in a while:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Plus, I have the required Bono lust/obsession thing going on... :drool:
I'm convinced the man's just waiting for Sept. to sweep me off my feet. :lol:

its the only way to go:bow:

VintagePunk said:
*whew* Just got my U2.com e-mail...my presale doesn't start till next week. AND, just read BrightestStar's story...way to go, girl....ecstatic for ya!!! :hug:

About the GA...do you have Boston on DVD? Show your parents how the GA area is broken into sections by barriers so that not too many people are able to get into any given area...reduces pushing, shoving and chance of injury. Good luck!!
:hug:
That's a good idea...hmm...I think I'll just have to watch my Boston DVD ( :drool: ) again and look for the spots wher GA is at it's best....:up:

If he's sweepin you off your feet, I demand he sweeps me off mine too! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
That's a good idea...hmm...I think I'll just have to watch my Boston DVD ( :drool: ) again and look for the spots wher GA is at it's best....:up:

ahm...not to brag or anything but I can tell you from experience where the best GA spots to stand are:hyper:
well last time it was a heart shape and the best spot was right at the tip.....this time...I will have to see the stage to make a call..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom