PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Thank you!! All my friends are going blonde, but I love the natural color of my hair. Me as a blonde=:sick:

Call me Brittany, btw!:)
You know how Bono loves those dark-haired girls ;)

Hey gorgeous :sexywink: That goes for you too, Sharon :flirt:

Sicy no need to add :)

5-11-Inspired.jpg

Nice pics everyone!
Bonosbaby12...:shocked: ..we're going to nickname you Twiggy before too long! (can I ask what youre doing thats causing you to shrink?)
You look great:wink:

teenie said:
Bonosbaby12...:shocked: ..we're going to nickname you Twiggy before too long! (can I ask what youre doing thats causing you to shrink?)
You look great:wink:

:lol: that will definitely be a first for me with the nickname!

I have cut out all sugar,snacking and cut back on the size of my portions. Also I drink at least a liter and half of water everyday. For exercise I do Tae Bo 3 times a week. Work with the resistant bands and now the 3lb Amped bar along with doing cardio.

To be honest I never dreamed that it would all come together for me like this!

Slopsy, the new hair is sweet :ohmy: You're looking good too, Shannon :flirt: Hot blondes :sexywink:

My hair bores me.. must cut.. dye.. something :hmm:

boredkaf.jpg

hiiiii.jpg

Suggestions? :uhoh:

Sicy, I guess you could add the 2nd :shrug:

kafrun said:
I like it how it is, but nobody that's thinking about changing their hair ever wants to hear that :tongue: Maybe some rich red highlights? :hmm:

And speaking of hair, that reminds me, about a month ago I went a little crazy and hacked off several inches of my hair, because it was getting too long and annoying, and I figured that even if what I did to it turned out disasterous, I already had plans to get it cut even shorter, so it'd be okay. Anyway, I liked it at first:

hairtrimmirror.jpg

crazyinblue.jpg

(Photos taken the day I cut it, Sicy you can add the first)

But after the first week or so, I stopped liking the length (Oops :giggle: ), and my hair started misbehaving and being poofy and weird.
That's okay though, because on Thursday, the rest of it is coming off :hyper: I'm going for this cut, and it's kind of a big deal, because I've never had my hair that short before :D

:flirt: I think it's safe to say U2 have the prettiest and brainiest and nicest fans... I think the band should come in here and chat w/us just so that we don't feel neglected! :evil: They could have their own thread and take it in turns to come visit us, have their own individual days like the pic threads... :tongue:

kafrun said:
Slopsy, the new hair is sweet :ohmy: You're looking good too, Shannon :flirt: Hot blondes :sexywink:

My hair bores me.. must cut.. dye.. something :hmm:

boredkaf.jpg

hiiiii.jpg

Sicy, I guess you could add the 2nd :shrug:

you can grow it longer :drool:

nice pics girls, more please!!! :flirt:

Annnd my hair's totally gone :D

shorthair.jpg

I love it, although I'm not too sure I'm very fond of the product the girl slathered all over it :lol:

One more:

queenofthespoon.jpg

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE SPOON! Bow before me! Also, I can talk to snakes, or something :lol:

It does look great! :up:

And second what Bonofox said about Kaf and Ms Jolie... :yes:

I haven't cut my hair since January... it's in danger of straying into afro-zone if I don't do something soon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom