PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy that's hot!!
Cute pic teenie!
Gluey & JC, you two are so cute. It's almost like you went goggle shopping together.
iloveedge - i thought the earring looked like peppermint candy :reject: and i LOVE the funky do!!

Found another old pic of me in my green monstrosity from the 80's. That was me (and my bike) in 1982.

memybikesnow1982.jpg

(The glare of the sun on the snow is making me squint funny.)

bonocomet said:
Found another old pic of me in my green monstrosity from the 80's. That was me (and my bike) in 1982.

memybikesnow1982.jpg

Get outta here! You did a little motorcross? I love motorcross but never actually did any.

JCOSTER said:

Get outta here! You did a little motorcross? I love motorcross but never actually did any.

Ka-ching!!! The twin phenomenon strikes again!!!

my brother-in-law is heavily into it, our neighbours are, and my hubby used to be. My 3yr old adores it and his room is full of posters!! So yep, I'm into motorcross too!!! Never will be brave enough to ride one tho!!

P.S. Did you hear about Anna Nicole Smith!! Wow, sad but not surprising.... :(

iloveedge said:

BRI?! :confused: What is that? need explanation!!! oh and what's Bonolure?

:giggle: Its a 'research' group we started last year to study the 'Bonosapian' who was 'researched' heavily in Captions #12 thread..... :shifty:

A bonolure is something shiny or beachball like to lure the bonosapian into our clutches..... :shifty:

And no, incase you're now wondering, we're not freaks.... :giggle:

Oooh and although my camera has no timer on it and therefore distance was not an option.....see if you can guess what finally arrived in the mail for me today!!!!!!

KIF_1517.jpg

:hyper:

gluey said:

Ka-ching!!! The twin phenomenon strikes again!!!

my brother-in-law is heavily into it, our neighbours are, and my hubby used to be. My 3yr old adores it and his room is full of posters!! So yep, I'm into motorcross too!!! Never will be brave enough to ride one tho!!

P.S. Did you hear about Anna Nicole Smith!! Wow, sad but not surprising.... :(

Awwwwe com'on, I am dying to ride one and my family will just not allow it!!! They're afraid I will get hurt. Matt has liked it since he was about 2!!!

Hi guys :wave: Nice new shirt gluey!

Yeah riding was fun, I really loved it, but I gotta say there was always a fear factor for me. At the same time I loved it, it also scared the shit outta me! HA! Yeah I was weird! It's been years now tho!

gluey said:

:giggle: Its a 'research' group we started last year to study the 'Bonosapian' who was 'researched' heavily in Captions #12 thread..... :shifty:

A bonolure is something shiny or beachball like to lure the bonosapian into our clutches..... :shifty:

And no, incase you're now wondering, we're not freaks.... :giggle:

oh ok...not shure I fully understand but I'll manage!

and no I don't think you guys are freaks! just fun loving crazy U2 fans like me!
:D :happy:

I have a few Bebe shirts I bought off ebay

My bathroom I said! lol.

The white thing is actually a shelf of some sort :wink:

Re: I have a few Bebe shirts I bought off ebay

Sicy said:
My bathroom I said! lol.

The white thing is actually a shelf of some sort :wink:

It looks like your bathroom is on acid. :drool:

bonocomet said:

memybikesnow1982.jpg

I got a *used* dirt bike for my 15th birthday!!! I did ride it a few times and fell a few times..I was sort of Tom-boyish growing up with only brothers :D

Im quite very girly now!!:kiss:

JC and Gluey - nice new specs :cool:

comet - hawt :combust:

Sicy - :drool:

teenie and iloveedge - cute, nice to see your pics here :D

BonoFox1 said:

I got a *used* dirt bike for my 15th birthday!!! I did ride it a few times and fell a few times..I was sort of Tom-boyish growing up with only brothers :D

Im quite very girly now!!:kiss:

Yay another biker! :hyper:

well, even if you only did ride a few times and fell off. :giggle:

It's ok, I fell off a few times too.

and thanks kaf :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom