PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just made the appointment for my nephew and I to start taking official guitar lessons together. We start next tuesday :)

and today it really hit me for the first time how close I am to seeing U2 in TO :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I was listening to the acoustic version of 'Stuck in a moment' and Edge started singing his falsetto part and I started half crying/half laughing, it just hit me all of a sudden. 'OMG I'm going to see them live SOON!"

Sad_Girl said:

:D Good deal. Was there anything in there you needed/wanted?

:yes:

To gawk at Bono falling off the stage :lol:

I was gonna post a thread asking for that but.....you came to the rescue as always :hug: :hug:

I've never seen some of the videos SG.....cereal :coocoo: :lol:

Listenin to Beautiful Day remix :drool:

sami0201 said:

DG, you still haven't found out? :hug:

Nope. It's been 6 days since he tested her too. We're both worried. It sucks that I can't do anything to ease her mind or my mind until we know what's going on. :sigh:

SG, I feel the same way too. :sad: :hug:

bonoishot said:
hey everyone :hug:

work sucked today :|

but its only 18 days now :hyper:

DG sorry you mum still hasnt got her test results back yet, that doctor sucks :mad: hope thy come back soon :hug:

BG your friend :yikes: rather him than me

Sorry bout the work thing quintclone :hug:

I know Jem....he's a top class plank :yes:

I dont want him getting ideas though, 'cos if he can get away with it once or twice.....how far's he gonna go? :no:

bono_gal said:

:yes:

To gawk at Bono falling off the stage :lol:

I was gonna post a thread asking for that but.....you came to the rescue as always :hug: :hug:

I've never seen some of the videos SG.....cereal :coocoo: :lol:

Listenin to Beautiful Day remix :drool:

Cool :cool: Glad I could provide :wink:

That Ben Stiller cereal clip is too funny :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Nope. It's been 6 days since he tested her too. We're both worried. It sucks that I can't do anything to ease her mind or my mind until we know what's going on. :sigh:

SG, I feel the same way too. :sad: :hug:

:hug:

Pisses me off the way doctors piss you around :mad:

I hope you hear from them soon DG...you and your mum must be pretty restless now. :hug: << give her one of those from ya pleba sis :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I just made the appointment for my nephew and I to start taking official guitar lessons together. We start next tuesday : )

and today it really hit me for the first time how close I am to seeing U2 in TO :hyper : :hyper : :hyper :

I was listening to the acoustic version of 'Stuck in a moment' and Edge started singing his falsetto part and I started half crying/half laughing, it just hit me all of a sudden. 'OMG I'm going to see them live SOON!"

Yay at guitar lessons :hyper:

i really wanna play guitar

TO :hyper::hyper::hyper: So excited for all of you who are having your 1st shows :D

are you doing all the TO shows SG?

bonoishot said:

Yay at guitar lessons :hyper:

i really wanna play guitar

TO :hyper::hyper::hyper: So excited for all of you who are having your 1st shows :D

are you doing all the TO shows SG?

No, right now I only have a ticket for the 17th but I MIGHT have one for the 14th, too, I'm still working on that :) And this will be my very first U2 show! What a first, huh? :hyper:

bono_gal said:

Sorry bout the work thing quintclone :hug :

I know Jem....he's a top class plank :yes :

I dont want him getting ideas though, 'cos if he can get away with it once or twice.....how far's he gonna go? :no :

I survived work, well kinda :lol: some of it was self inflicted, i forgot my work pass so had to stand at the gates like an eejit till someone came to fetch me :wink: (we need security passes to get in) and the day just got worse from then

Yes he is being a plank, i'd be terrified of being caught :huh: yesi hope he doesnt go getting ideas :ohmy: :|

bonoishot said:

I survived work, well kinda some of it was self inflicted, i forgot my work pass so had to stand at the gates like an eejit till someone came to fetch me (we need security passes to get in) and the day just got worse from then

Yes he is being a plank, i'd be terrified of being caught :huh: yesi hope he doesnt go getting ideas

Thats what its gonna be like in college for me :lol:

If i forget my student card i am going to be f-u-c-k-e-d!!!

He'll have me to answer to if he starts getting ideas.....when im nasty.....he'll listen alright :evil:

SG....why is dancing barefoot a funny version of walk on? :huh:

0c49ed4e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom