PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
I keep complaining about my kitchen issues...
Just think of what those people in Miss and Louisianna are going thru.....Some people are stuck on the roofs of their homes!!

I was just watching an interview with a woman whose apartment complex was demolished talking about when the building collapsed, what they went through... some of the people they saved but some of the people that they couldn't save, including a little boy. There are dead bodies in the streets, with nowhere to take them and no way to transport them yet if they had a mass morgue set up. It's impossible to look at these scenes and reconcile it with modern day America. It makes you realize how vulnerable we all really are.

greeneyedgirl said:
DG, hang in there. If he hasn't contacted her yet, then there is prob nothing out of ordinary. Sometimes my doc sends a notecard in the mail stating that all test are normal.

I know I shouldn't worry. But until I know everything is normal I won't. :sigh:

Thats a good point DG, sometimes having the results taking longer getting back to you is a good sign; the doctor isn't as concerned with getting them back to you when they're normal. It's still hellish having to wait and wonder

Sad_Girl said:

I was just watching an interview with a woman whose apartment complex was demolished talking about when the building collapsed, what they went through... some of the people they saved but some of the people that they couldn't save, including a little boy. There are dead bodies in the streets, with nowhere to take them and no way to transport them yet if they had a mass morgue set up. It's impossible to look at these scenes and reconcile it with modern day America. It makes you realize how vulnerable we all really are.

:sigh: :sad:

that is so true SG :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:sad: :sad:

I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like

Thoughts and prayers going out to all those affected and their families :hug::hug:

There's looting now going on in New Orleans. I can understand looting supermarkets because the people need food, water, etc. Who knows how long they'll be without it and it would just go to waste anyways. But looting clothing stores and electronics? That's just wrong. :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:
There's looting now going on in New Orleans. I can understand looting supermarkets because the people need food, water, etc. Who knows how long they'll be without it and it would just go to waste anyways. But looting clothing stores and electronics? That's just wrong. :tsk:

:tsk: :sad:

going to eat, be back in a bit

in some places The cops have even said they can't tell people it's ok to steal food and medicine, but they aren't going to stop them when they're taking things like that

bonoishot said:

i was thinking 77 days seemed a bit soon

im so bad at maths :lmao:

oh and im def gonna take your recomendations for italian restuarants near the arena :happy: :hug:

Trust me I'm not any good either. I just put in December 4th on a time and date site and it said how many days until. That's how I know. :lol:

Definetly try the pastry shops and restauraunts in the North End. :yes: :drool: If I'm correct, it's only a few blocks from the arena.

daygloeyes2 said:

:ohmy: :huh: :( some people just really disgust me :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:

I guess people need their Ipods and sexy jeans really badly...but I do agree with you on that part....:sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Trust me I'm not any good either. I just put in December 4th on a time and date site and it said how many days until. That's how I know. :lol:

:lol: i like your thinking :up:

im so bad at maths someone once called my work to ask us to figure out some problems with their payment. On the helpline i work on we dont normally do that but the team who deal with all that had left for the day so me trying to be helpful tried to figure it out. Im so bad at maths the customer had figured it out before me :reject:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom