Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

Yes, with the right motivation of course :wink:

sexyedge.jpg

I just had to put that one back on :lmao:

:lmao:

Possibly one of the best Edge pics *ever* :lol:

Golly Mucca! I remember you telling me about it! It's started then! Yes, i have heard a lot about some of those things - don't know if i could go through with it, altho i'd like to think i could of course!

Will you be stuffing your face during the U2 concert?

Lucky bastard! :ohmy: :shocked: :giggle:

Mucca said:

:shocked:
32???:crack:

The lucky bastard!!!!

susanp6 said:
WOW! 32! You went to 8 Elevation shows????? :eek: :eek:

That was my only 1!!!!

Yeah he first saw them in 1982(the old sod)

Yep 8 elevation shows. It was an ambition to see U2 in Europe somewhere and it sort of spiralled out of control so i saw Paris X 2 , Manchester, London x 4 and Slane.

susanp6 said:
Golly Mucca! I remember you telling me about it! It's started then! Yes, i have heard a lot about some of those things - don't know if i could go through with it, altho i'd like to think i could of course!

Will you be stuffing your face during the U2 concert?

It's not too bad since I still get to drink water and juice. I also get an option of eating one bowl of rice if I really need to but I'm hoping I won't have to.

I'm sure you could do it. You could just feed your hunger with B pics :wink:

I don't think I'll have to since it ends tomorow at 3:00pm so it gives me a day before the concert. I don't want to look like a pig in front of Edge now! :tongue:

Mucca said:

It's not too bad since I still get to drink water and juice. I also get an option of eating one bowl of rice if I really need to but I'm hoping I won't have to.

I don't think I'll have to since it ends tomorow at 3:00pm so it gives me a day before the concert. I don't want to look like a pig in front of Edge now! :tongue:

Of course..if you were so ravenous that you say....bite him..or take a nibble...I'm sure once you explain, he'll be very understanding, perhaps even offer to let you have some more?
:wink:

Mucca said:

OMG You see them in a couple of days:drool: :drool:

:hyper:

susanp6 said:
Hi Drea! :wink:

And i hope i didn't annoy you with all that UK stuff or am i being silly as Bri is always telling me? :huh:

i read it this afternoon....very interesting.... I never knew that the names Uk & Great Britian were NOT synominous re: inclusion of Northern Ireland.

I'm not a total USA'eregocentric....i enjoy very much

HOWEVER becuase i was terrified of flying { last in '87} I did take 2 trips across the USA during back2back summers :sigh: :sad:{ how I miss being able to travel relatively easily traveling re low income}.

SO please i love hearing bits & pieces of each of your hometown/city/country!

MBS said:

Of course..if you were so ravenous that you say....bite him..or take a nibble...I'm sure once you explain, he'll be very understanding, perhaps even offer to let you have some more?
:wink:

:ohmy:

That is quite an intriguing thought. Maybe he'll offer me desert in his hotel room....perhaps a combination of whip cream, chocolate, strawberries and.....:wink:

OMG You see them in a couple of days

I know!!!! Just 2 more days!!!! :hyper:
Omg I have to find my digital cam...I have no clue where I placed it :eeklaugh:

You lucky, lucky thing Wild!!!! 2 in Paris! You know how you told me that you were up at Sacre Couer? Well i was there too, only it's funny cos i wasn't really thinking about U2 at the time&i was more concentrating on how utterly beautiful it is there! :love: :cute: Then i saw the pix in the Anton Corbijn book of Bono standing there with the Paris skyline in the background&i went GOSH: I stood there!!!!!!I had been dying to go to Paris for soooooo long&never thought i'd get there, so i suppose i can still be in with a good chance for Dublin!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

susanp6 said:
You lucky, lucky thing Wild!!!! 2 in Paris! You know how you told me that you were up at Sacre Couer?

Hey I was there last summer! God it's beautiful there. I went at night and watched the Eiffel tower light up at 10:00pm.....:drool:

Thanks for that Dazzled! Yes, that's rite about UK&Britain and there is actually a further complication!!! You can call UK&Ireland the British Isles!!

Oh how much do i know that i'd fit rite in over in Dublin!!! I've pictured being there for about 15 year now!! :sigh: :sigh: :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:

:hmm: maybe if you can stay up most of the nite, otherwise probably tommorow....

If my insomnia kicks in again, there's a chance.

I was just dancing around my kitchen listening to "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" on my iPod :drool:. Luckily no one's home, no chance of being caught in embarassing moment. :laugh:

Night Wild! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom