Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back! :wave: Had to feed the dogs.

I'm looking at the pictures my friend gave me from my b-day party earlier this month. They're so random, only one is a normal shot of me. :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Oh, Wild - I didn't answer your point about when the SECC gig was. I think you're right that it was in between the slane shows! What date was the one you were at? I felt that Bono was quite sad&a little moody too, which was of course caused by his dads' death :sad: I could see the pain in his eyes that nite! I think that show was 4 days after the funeral, if i'm correct - was the funeral on the Saturday does anyone know? It definitely didn't feel quite like a normal, upbeat concert&i so felt for B then! :hug: :love:

Yeah it ws an emotional time for B. I was at the London gig on the day his dad passed away. he was totally proffesional and got a lot of suport from the fans. At one point he went up to the edge and he give B a big hug:hug:

The funeral was on friday 24th Aug before Slane 1 - i attended that one as well. he dedicated Kite to Bob and the whole of Slane lit up with lighters, my mate lit a paper cup for me to hold

Been watching A fish called Wanda! Sooooo hysterical!

Anyone else like that film? :)

Dismantled said:

Yeah...B handcuffed with his hands tied helplessly above his head *ok that thought makes me faint...:drool:

ok ok...so his hands tied above his head, he is blindfolded and you start to remove his clothing on piece at a time...he begs and pleads with you not to do it but at the same time he has that smirk on his face...the one that looks like the cat that just ate the canary.......:drool: :drool: :drool:

wow...what just came over me...:drool:

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

I just may:wink:

I am dizzy from that thought...

I can hear his soft moans and wimpers as you strip his undershirt up over his head and off his body...and then you let him alone for a few seconds...wondering what you are going to do next...but blindfolded and unable to see you as you kneel in front of him...........:combust:

...oh, bit by bit the the tension grows.....and the air sizzles, and the sparks start to fly!!!

woooo whoooo :hyper: :drool: :drool: :faint: :yes:

Wild - I do hope you know how lucky you are to have been to all these shows? :)

Oh my god, you were at THAT show? So sad! I knew about Edge giving B the big hug as there's loads of pix of it here at Interference! Ah - So it was the Friday when the funeral happened, which made my show 5 days after that. My concert was Wednesday. You were at both Slane concerts then?

Hey DG! :hug:

Just finished helping out my little cousin on her music theory :madspit:

I started my 30 hour famine today...it's been 8 hours since I've eaten any solid food. And strangely enough I'm not hungry.

Hiya Dazzled! :wink:

Hi Mucca - i noticed you were on earlier and then you were gone again! Did you see i called you the evil one? :evil: !!

susanp6 said:
Wild - I do hope you know how lucky you are to have been to all these shows? :)

Oh my god, you were at THAT show? So sad! I knew about Edge giving B the big hug as there's loads of pix of it here at Interference! Ah - So it was the Friday when the funeral happened, which made my show 5 days after that. My concert was Wednesday. You were at both Slane concerts then?

Oh course i know how lucky i am. My mate Matt has seen them 32 times!!!!:eyebrow:

I was only at the first Slane show. They added Slane 2 later on and as i'd already been to 8 Elevation shows i couldn't really afford to go:(

Mucca said:
Hey DG! :hug:

Just finished helping out my little cousin on her music theory :madspit:

I started my 30 hour famine today...it's been 8 hours since I've eaten any solid food. And strangely enough I'm not hungry.

And why would you do that? :huh:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Dazzled! :wink:

Hi Mucca - i noticed you were on earlier and then you were gone again! Did you see i called you the evil one? :evil: !!

I didn't see it but I definately love my new title! Just 2 months ago I was the innocent one around here :laugh:

Hey Bri & Dazzled :hug:

WildHoney said:

Oh course i know how lucky i am. My mate Matt has seen them 32 times!!!!:eyebrow:

I was only at the first Slane show. They added Slane 2 later on and as i'd already been to 8 Elevation shows i couldn't really afford to go:(

:shocked:
32???:crack:

The lucky bastard!!!!

WOW! 32! You went to 8 Elevation shows????? :eek: :eek:

That was my only 1!!!!

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm 125 from 1000...think I can make it to there tonight? :wink:

Yes, with the right motivation of course :wink:

sexyedge.jpg

I just had to put that one back on :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.