Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: Oh man do I ever feel for you! Was bad enough on New Year's Eve when we went out to eat and the stupid game was on in the restuarant. All I could hear was hollering from the bar area,lol.

Im in Delaware :)

Yea....Eli's Cheesecake did a pep parade the other day I think to promote it too (This Sunday's game)! They did the Superbowl Shuffle and everything! :lmao:

Cool that you're from Delaware :up:

I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints going into the Superbowl either......that's another reason I'm reserved about the Bears winning on Sunday.

Yes SG....The Fridge was a part of the 1985/1986 Bears :wink:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....Eli's Cheesecake did a pep parade the other day I think to promote it too! They did the Superbowl Shuffle and everthing! :lmao:

Cool that you're from Delaware :up:

Damn where is a camera when you really need one?! :lol: That had to be a sight to see!

I complain a lot about living in Delaware but it's not too bad. We have great beaches and are within driving distance to a lot of other states :). Yet I still can't wait till I move....lol

"Billy Don't Be A Hero"

:lol: :lmao: One of my good friends in High School used to sing this (Sarcastically) all the time when we were in OM meetings :nerd:

He was a lot of fun :giggle:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Damn where is a camera when you really need one?! :lol: That had to be a sight to see!

I complain a lot about living in Delaware but it's not too bad. We have great beaches and are within driving distance to a lot of other states :). Yet I still can't wait till I move....lol

Trust me....us Chicagoians are totally gearing up for the game against the Saints.

jobob said:
I just realized: Only one more day of work -- and then I have a week's vacation! :happy:

How's it goin', Lurkita? :lol:

Cool :up: vacation rocks

a water main burst under the high school here so school has been canceled tomorrow - that means I don't have to get up early :happy:

jobob said:
I just realized: Only one more day of work -- and then I have a week's vacation! :happy:

*jealous* I don't have any days off - save stat. holidays - until July! :sigh:

Then six glorious (though unpaid) weeks off :drool:

jobob said:
I live in Detroit. We don't have professional football here.

Fire Millen!

Most years you don't have professional baseball either :wink: *ducks* This year being one of the exceptions ;)

(I can't make the same comment about the Dead Wings because that would be dishonest - they're usually good - nor can I say that about the Pistons, because they're one of my fav NBA teams *g*)

Back
Top Bottom