Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I love that song :drool:

Alison - Elvis Costello
Martha - Tom Waits
Mandy - Barry Manillow :p

hey Brit :wave:

Hey SG! How are you?:hug:

"Mandy" :crack: I thought I couldn't hate that song any more....then I watched American Idol (duh):drool: last night. If anyone saw that....that may have been the greatest and most frightening night in television history.:lol:

U2isthebest said:

"Mandy" :crack: I thought I couldn't hate that song any more....then I watched American Idol (duh):drool: last night. If anyone saw that....that may have been the greatest and most frightening night in television history.:lol:

Greatest? :no: Most frightening? :yes:

I don't remember anyone singing Mandy last night ... I must have blocked that one from my memory.

I'll never, ever forget that dude who mangled Unchained Melody. Much to my regret. :scream:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I see you are supporting the Bears Shannon :wink:

After listening to Mike go on and on all season about them I found I had no choice but to support them now,lol. You think they have a chance of winning? I personally can't help but snickering whenever I use the words Superbowl and Bears in the same sentence :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:

After listening to Mike go on and on all season about them I found I had no choice but to support them now,lol. You think they have a chance of winning? I personally can't help but snickering whenever I use the words Superbowl and Bears in the same sentence :giggle:

Yea...I would giggle too if I wasn't in Bears territory.....but I am in Bears territory so I get to hear coverage every. single. day! :rolleyes: :lmao:

I'm having my reserves about the Bears going into the Superbowl (again!) cause of Grossman (For starters)...but it's 50/50

Where are you from exactly? Cause I noticed that you are an hour ahead of me.

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I would giggle too if I wasn't in Bears territory.....but I am in Bears territory so I get to hear coverage every. single. day! :rolleyes: :lmao:

Where are you from exactly? Cause I noticed that you are an hour ahead of me.

:lmao: Oh man do I ever feel for you! Was bad enough on New Year's Eve when we went out to eat and the stupid game was on in the restuarant. All I could hear was hollering from the bar area,lol.

Im in Delaware :)

Just for the sake of argument I'd like to point out that the Bears *have* won the Superbowl, though the 80s is as recent as it gets :wink:

Out of the teams that are left I think I'm cheering for the Saints - New Orleans has been through so much, they deserve a big party :heart:

Drea said:
Just for the sake of argument I'd like to point out that the Bears *have* won the Superbowl, though the 80s is as recent as it gets :wink:

Out of the teams that are left I think I'm cheering for the Saints - New Orleans has been through so much, they deserve a big party :heart:

And the 80's will probably still be the only time that a Superbowl win was ever achieved by them :wink: Ok I really hope I don't come to eat my words later on,lol.

I could go for New Orleans with a championship. That would definitely help to lift the city's spirits some!

Drea said:

Yea.....the Bears won the Superbowl in I think the 1985/1986 season....and plus we released the stupid Superbowl Shuffle (Which I heard on one of the news channels earlier this week :banghead: ) in that year too.

Drea said:

I started rooting for The Saints about a year before the flood - considering everything they've been through they've earned my respect ten times over :up: :up:

was 'The Fridge' a Chicago Bear? :scratch: I think I remember when they were big news

Back
Top Bottom