Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
17.gif

I've braved the shops :yikes: and survived

:lol: all the hang over men rushing around trying to get their wifes/girlfriends/mum's present

Wrapped all NI's and Alfie's pressie's

Taken in a special delivery from Dublin :shrug: It's about 5" 8 and smells of Bvlgari BLV :drool:

:confused: Wonder what it could be??

A quick good morning girls :wave: I have to start cleaning the kitchen soon and make some dinner. Once I clean the kitchen then I have to bake some pumpkin cake rolls for tomorrow. Mr. Cat requested them *sigh* and he is lucky that I love him or I so wouldn't be bothering. :lol:

Is it time to open presents yet? :wink:

Dismantled said:
presents:drool:

Hey russty:hug:

pumpkin rolls...:drool: what time should I come over:drool:

:wink:

:hug: Dis you could come over now and help me make them. :wink:

I got taunted last night and got to hold U2 and I for like 1 minute. Its a heavy bastard. Now its hiding at the back of the tree and Mini-cat keeps taunting me about it. :lol:

you got U2&i?:hyper: thats so cool!!!!:drool: time for presents yet:hyper:? now?now?now???????

:wink:

i love to help you bake:hug:

:hug: It would be so much more fun with you here!

U2 and I was supposed to be my only present, but he got me something else as well. He is da man this Christmas! hehe I still can't believe that he let me get U2 & I. :hyper: :faint:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: It would be so much more fun with you here!

U2 and I was supposed to be my only present, but he got me something else as well. He is da man this Christmas! hehe I still can't believe that he let me get U2 & I. :hyper: :faint:

Mr. Cat:heart::bow:

^nice pic:drool: :cute:

omg! yesterday I totally completely fell in love with "One Tree Hill" :bow: I had forgotten what a beautiful song that is:bow::heart:

Mr. Dis put on JT lastnight after we went to bed...what a great album to fall asleep to:drool:

Dismantled said:
^nice pic:drool: :cute:

omg! yesterday I totally completely fell in love with "One Tree Hill" :bow: I had forgotten what a beautiful song that is:bow::heart:

Mr. Dis put on JT lastnight after we went to bed...what a great album to fall asleep to:drool:

:drool: I love JT. And it was so cool to hear a part of ONe Tree Hill live. :bow:

File213.jpg

Another cute early U2 shot.

DIs!! :hug: :love:

so I told my mom I couldn't believe I didn't get U2&i :lmao: :angry: but not in a mean way or anything
and she said "how do you know what you got?" and I said all the presents are wrapped in her room and there's nothing of the shape and she still said "how do you know you didn't get it?" so maybe AMAZON :mad: didn't deliver it or they have a really good hiding place

mom's baking apple pie :drool:
and she bought 24 potato pancakes :lmao: such a Jewish food maybe I'll feel a little jewish tonight :lol:

OMG we never got a menorah!! :yikes: :uhoh:

sami0201 said:
DIs!! :hug: :love:

so I told my mom I couldn't believe I didn't get U2&i :lmao angry: but not in a mean way or anything
and she said "how do you know what you got?" and I said all the presents are wrapped in her room and there's nothing of the shape and she still said "how do you know you didn't get it?" so maybe AMAZON :mad didn't deliver it or they have a really good hiding place :hyper

mom's baking apple pie :drool:
and she bought 24 potato pancakes :lmao: such a Jewish food

You never know you might be getting it yet! Mothers can be sneaky! :heart: One year my mom gave me this quilting magazine for Christmas. I was like damn this is nice, but :( . We were done unwrapping everything and my mom was acting like that was it. She asked me to go out to the garage to get a trash bag for all the paper. So I went out and opened the garage door and there was a huge quilting loom that I wanted so badly, but could never afford. I started crying so hard! My parents were totally giggling and said Merry Christmas! I couldn't believe they bought me something so expensive and something that I totally wanted. It was fun trying to get it in our car to come home, but it was so worth it. :drool:

I hope they have it hidden really well! hehe

I want potato pancakes! They are so good! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom