Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
23_9_101.gif
GIRLS

dazzledbylight said:

I get to watch R&H for the first time ever today {sat} awhile i'm houise sitting ! {sis's} :drool: :drool: :drool:

hey girls:wave:

morning:wave:

Dazzy I am also watching R&H for the first time today:hyper: I watched like 5 minutes of it the other day...this morning about half a hour:drool: :drool: I'll finish it later:drool:

Hi circa! Finished with your shopping? I decided I was only going to make cookies for people since I'm broke, but yesterday caved in and bought a few things. Need to pick up a few more things today...

ruffian said:
Hi circa! Finished with your shopping? I decided I was only going to make cookies for people since I'm broke, but yesterday caved in and bought a few things. Need to pick up a few more things today...

I was listening to the Portland bootleg and I heard Bono asking people how many shows they've been to. Which one was you?

I know...and I wonder why I've been sleeping for three days! I've been travelling almost constantly on this last leg, and now working on getting to Mexico, New Zealand and Hawaii. I'm insane
2.gif

ruffian said:
I know...and I wonder why I've been sleeping for three days! I've been travelling almost constantly on this last leg, and now working on getting to Mexico, New Zealand and Hawaii. I'm insane
2.gif

That's so awesome. Next tour i want to go to a U2 concert with cool fans b/c at the hartford concert people weren't very friendly in GA :|

aww, i'm sorry to hear that--everyone tends to kind of get weird in the GA, especially when they've gone without sleep/food/water for long periods of time!

ruffian said:
aww, i'm sorry to hear that--everyone tends to kind of get weird in the GA, especially when they've gone without sleep/food/water for long periods of time!

The people at the MSG GA were soooo nice to me. One person even gave his front rail spot to me :)

i'm sorry i missed that show but I read all about it and saw pics. you were awesome!

i'll be back later--cooking dinner for friends tonight and have to sort out my recipes. talk to you soon and merry christmas eve!:wave:

ruffian said:
i'll be back later--cooking dinner for friends tonight and have to sort out my recipes. talk to you soon and merry christmas eve!:wave:

Happy Holidays!!!

I have to go too, it's my Dad's birthday.

Bye :wave:

Back
Top Bottom