Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper/:happy :hyper
You realize you would then be stuck with my undying love forever donn't you? :heart
And all I have to offer in return are random newspaper clippings, and the joy of my company :wink: :lol

You know what I learned last night tho? I hate tapes! :mad How did we ever survive without dvds?

"testing out" *snicker*
Will they be able to tell it's not a virigin? :eek:hmy

Ikea :drool:
Remember to wear you're condom hat.

Sorry, just had to go change a fuse for my mom.

Random newpaper clippings, clonelove, and your company are a pretty sweet deal :wink: :hug:

I was assured by my young salesman friend :giggle: at Futureshop that you can purchase, then return any electronics item from there within 30 days, no questions asked. And I've spend sooooo much money in their store over the past few years that I'm sure they won't mind if I "purchase" a dvd/vcr combo for 29 days. :shifty: :giggle:

My Sis teaches High School English and Drama, but she's taking a writing seminar this summer at Ferris State University; tomorrow they are supposed to bring a colleague. I was flattered :)

Hi Dazz :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
My Sis teaches High School English and Drama, but she's taking a writing seminar this summer at Ferris State University; tomorrow they are supposed to bring a colleague. I was flattered :)

Hi Dazz :hug:

That would be so awesome!! I didn't have nearly enough room in my schedule...I would have loved to take more English classes. :madspit:

Don't be so humble, girl...you are clearly talented. :yes: :hug:

HI guys :wave:

Mr. Cat is off working on his "girlfriends" truck again and then I log on and see they played Gloria and Bad!!! That is so fucking unfair! :mad:

Come November I better at least get some An Cat Dubh or I'm kicking some Bono arse!!! :madspit:

:wink:

pretty good on 2 hrs of sleep :D :D hopefully now that's i've gottenthe stuff i needed doing done. I can proceed at a morre civilized pace. very happy to be back and looking foward to the Fourh 'o july long weekend.

How is everyone....

i'm probably going to go back to catch up on the past??? 3 threads i've missed. I should be back by about 10;30P and have another 2 hours to party with who's ever still here! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
I think Bad is probably my second favorite song of theirs :love:

I swear, one of these days, I'm going to sit down with their entire catalogue, categorize the songs into my 3 tier system, and show you all just how many favourite songs I have. :lol:

Russty!! :hug:

my assignment from my sis is to try and find out anything about how live8's line up is going to be.... besides the official site has anyone seen anything yet.

I went over to her apt to watch LiveAid with her, so i think appropriate that we spend part of it together watching....

dazzledbylight said:
my assignment from my sis is to try and find out anything about how live8's line up is going to be.... besides the official site has anyone seen anything yet.

I went over to her apt to watch LiveAid with her, so i think appropriate that we spend part of it together watching....

Just what's on their site, and has been reported in the media...

I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to ours now, or not. It's looking less and less likely. :sigh: Might give the ticket to my niece, and let her take Sarah.

VintagePunk said:

Sorry, just had to go change a fuse for my mom.

Random newpaper clippings, clonelove, and your company are a pretty sweet deal :wink :hug

I was assured by my young salesman friend :giggle at Futureshop that you can purchase, then return any electronics item from there within 30 days, no questions asked. And I've spend sooooo much money in their store over the past few years that I'm sure they won't mind if I "purchase" a dvd/vcr combo for 29 days. :shifty :giggle

:hug: :heart:
Awww...I luv my clone :love:
She's so good to me.

:giggle:
You're so bad........it's good :drool:
Ah yes, you're young friend..with benefits, it seems....:wink:

...informative benefits! :shifty: :lol:

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Hi Dazz! :hug: I'm doing okay, been really nauseous and tired all day, so I didn't get much done. But the kids are still breathing, fed, and are happy so it wasn't all that bad. :wink:

I don't even think I could really pick a favorite of theirs. I love them all for different reasons. When I was listening to my ipod the other day I realized I have 200 U2 songs on there. :lmao: I'd say I'm just a tad bit obsessed.

Hey girls :wave:
Just dropping by for a quick hello. I see my sim is expecting...that was fast. Better start thinking of some names :wink:

Russty, hope you feel better :hug:

I got the Boston DVD today so I'm off to watch it :drool::drool:

Mucca said:
Hey girls :wave:
Just dropping by for a quick hello. I see my sim is expecting...that was fast. Better start thinking of some names :wink:

Russty, hope you feel better :hug:

I got the Boston DVD today so I'm off to watch it :drool::drool:

Those horny sims move fast :giggle:

:hug: enjoy the show :hyper:

Bri :hug:

I just took the plastic wrap off the box :hyper::hyper: I can't wait to see Edgey trash his guitar....:drool::drool:

The dvd is going to need ALL my attention so see you girlies later :wave: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: :heart:
Awww...I luv my clone :love:
She's so good to me.

:giggle:
You're so bad........it's good :drool:
Ah yes, you're young friend..with benefits, it seems....:wink:

...informative benefits! :shifty: :lol:

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Have you gotten very far in your book yet?? Anxious to hear what you think.

MUCCA!!! :hug: :hyper:

Thanks, luv. :hug: I think part of it maybe that I'm a bit stressed out that my in laws are coming this weekend. Hopefully if I feel better tomorrow I can get something done and that will help all around.

Boston dvd :drool: :combust: Enjoy it! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Those horny sims move fast :giggle:

:hug: enjoy the show :hyper:

:lol:

Oh by the way I finished the second volume of your fan fic. I loved every bit of it! :heart: That was quite some smut you had going on with Adam :drool::drool:

:ohmy: forgot drea :hug:!

VP i look at every single sim update so i'll be sure to see that..:D !

SG, another :scratch: :scratch: "how does it work" SIMS question :D .

OK you set up what ever characters you want ...within the house(s), then press the magic button?
The vid action starts and you capture the frames you want and then do describing. I know the characters will do or do not do what you want them to, or something on their "own"?

i'm going back to scan the previous ??3 threads I've missed so I'll be back in about 45-60 mins , depending on how wordy everyone is :D. so answer if you would sg at your leisure :D .

i just love this, sg, it's really like visual fan fic...with suprises [good or bad]!

Russty Cat said:
I don't even think I could really pick a favorite of theirs. I love them all for different reasons. When I was listening to my ipod the other day I realized I have 200 U2 songs on there. :lmao: I'd say I'm just a tad bit obsessed.

There's something to suit every mood. :yes:

Mucca!! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
MUCCA!!! :hug: :hyper:

Thanks, luv. :hug: I think part of it maybe that I'm a bit stressed out that my in laws are coming this weekend. Hopefully if I feel better tomorrow I can get something done and that will help all around.

Boston dvd :combust: Enjoy it! :heart:

:hug::hug:

Just think about Edge's long guitar fingers giving you a nice massage :wink:

VP :hug:

Ok I'm really off now :wave:

Back
Top Bottom