PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

:flirt: Hi Dis...

Well, I'm glad you had a good time...and beware of Meeses! ...hey...wait a darn tootin minute.....I didn't think Meese were allowed to cross the border, I thought they were Canadian only, did you check that Moose's passport? :wink:

So now you're a sexy biker chick who can ride Bono..I mean, ride with Bono? :D

Bri you tease:flirt:

The Meese had a visa so l let him stay:wink: No we got a ton of them things.....cannot go two feet without running into meese. Those and black bear....:crack:

Who said I cannot do both as a biker chick:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Well, 20 minutes from Boston actually. But close enough! :)

definalty close enough...you must have access to the T, go into the city whenever....goooooooooooo shopping:drool: Filenes Basement....I use to live there practically:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I don't want to say where I live...let's just it's right next to boston. :D :lol:

Roxbury...Dorchester?...just a guess:wink: Accidently walked through them once...:crazy: got a great Marshalls there:drool:

Dismantled said:

Bri you tease:flirt:

The Meese had a visa so l let him stay:wink: No we got a ton of them things.....cannot go two feet without running into meese. Those and black bear....:crack:

Who said I cannot do both as a biker chick:drool:

You know you love it :sexywink:

:giggle: Well ok then...he's probably a maple syrup smuggler though :tsk:

I remember seeing this vid on CNN I think once, where a black bear got into a hospital and was wandering the halls...if it weren't so :yikes:...it woulda been hilarious.

I'd do both..:wink:

Dismantled said:

definalty close enough...you must have access to the T, go into the city whenever....goooooooooooo shopping:drool: Filenes Basement....I use to live there practically:huh:

Filene's Basement :drool: And Newbury Street! :love: Can't afford anything there except for the stuff at Newbury Comics, but it's fun to window shop! Well, I did get my prom dress there....

My town is on the Commuter Rail line, so I can go in and get off at Back Bay or South Station.

daygloeyes2 said:

Filene's Basement :drool: And Newbury Street! :love: Can't afford anything there except for the stuff at Newbury Comics, but it's fun to window shop! Well, I did get my prom dress there....

My town is on the Commuter Rail line, so I can go in and get off at Back Bay or South Station.

My town has lots of buses and is near the orange line. heh

daygloeyes2 said:

South station:drool: know that place like the back of my hand:drool: except they kept changing it and I would get lost all the time but thats beside the point:madspit:

Newbury Street:drool: soooo expensive, but your right it is fun to window shop.

Chinatown:yikes: :yikes: but our favorite place to eat is there:drool:

MBS said:

You know you love it :sexywink:

:giggle: Well ok then...he's probably a maple syrup smuggler though :tsk:

I remember seeing this vid on CNN I think once, where a black bear got into a hospital and was wandering the halls...if it weren't so :yikes:...it woulda been hilarious.

I'd do both..:wink:

your right...I do love it:drool:

black bears scare me...we got some big ones!

both at the same time Bri?:drool: :wink:

The only deals for U2 tickets I can find on ebay are for the show I already have tickets for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Oh cruel fate, why do you mock me?

daygloeyes2 said:
The only deals for U2 tickets I can find on ebay are for the show I already have tickets for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Oh cruel fate, why do you mock me?

what are you trying to get?

Dismantled said:

Oh..........goodluck with that!!!!

Don't worry if you cannot get any I'll let you know how the show was on the 28th...:wink: sorry sorry sorry...:reject: I'm so excited though:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

MBS said:

Dis! You're bad! :shame:....:flirt:

:laugh: :hug:

Vermont...
Meese, mountains....
And lots of snow, too, right? :wink:

I know I feel bad

snow up the ying-yang.......:huh: not now though..just rain...oh oh oh I have pics of near my town..wanna see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom