PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis! You know i always want ya here SO BAD, don't ya honey?! :sexywink: :flirt: Oh come on Bono makes you :censored: !!!!!1

Dismantled said:

will darren mind it if we talk about our periods again...........cause I am going to.:wink:

*snort* :lmao: :lmao:
You kill me Dis :hug:

:flirt:....I hear feeling good makes you feel better..releases endorphins and such....can I help? :sexywink:

NO no midol...I forgot:banghead: I got in the store and got so crabby, I just wanted to come home:madspit:

:hug:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Dis! You know i always want ya here SO BAD, don't ya honey?! :sexywink: :flirt: Oh come on Bono makes you :censored: !!!!!1

you want me susan..badly don't ya:flirt:

Of course Bono makes me:censored: he has made me:censored: for years and years :drool: :drool: :drool:

MBS said:

:flirt:
Perhaps getting wet will help....in a nice hot shower...:sexywink:

:laugh:
Here we go....

you know i love to get wet.....
oh bri ...can we use the tub tonight..I feel like bubbles:flirt:

:giggle:

WildHoney said:
we all miss each other:hug:

Just think some of us girls may be a little older but that just means we've had more Bono moments:drool:

wild hopes the girls do miss her when she's not around....

OH wild! we do miss you when your not around:hug: it goes for Susan too....place just isn't the same without you girls:heart: :heart: :heart:

WildHoney said:
we all miss each other:hug:

Just think some of us girls may be a little older but that just means we've had more Bono moments:drool:

wild hopes the girls do miss her when she's not around....

by Bono moments...do you mean bonogasms? :wink:

Of *course* I miss you! *big hug* You know I do. :hug: :heart:
I always miss me gals when they ain't around :yes:

DayGlo - Yep, this is a very long running passionate affair we've had between us here, isn't it girls?:giggle:

And don't forget i am a lil :coocoo: too!

Wild - I thought he only had one set of lips? I'm the one who's been drinking!! :huh: :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom