Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
OK hands up who thinks Wild , Jem & VP are going to end up doing the Boston gig s :huh:

VP would Sarah be coming to??

I really don't know. I'd LOVE her to...but if she didn't, that would elliminate half my expenses. I'd feel soooo guilty going without her, though. :scream:

bonoishot said:

noy asked yet , i need to knwo what time we would be flying out so i kow what days i need to take

and yes i am IMing people so am havin trouble keepin up with topic,m could ya tell :giggle:

on ad the JD :drunk:

:laugh:

I worked it out leaving Staurday 3rd, going to gigs 4th & 5th and returning 6th. I've got the whole week off anyway :drool:

Fly!!!!!! Speaking of Sarah, guess where she is today!

Spending the day hanging out in Stratford with friends. :lol: I'll give you a report on what she did, and you can compare.

She called a while ago and said she bought me something. :cute: :hyper: :hyper:

See ya later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

It's going to be crazy. :crack: The train leaves Port Huraon at 5-something am Monday morning, won't be getting home from TO till sometime Sunday, need to fit some time in there to do a few loads of laundry and catch a few winks. It's a 3 hour drive from here to PH. :crazy:

Given all that, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to hang out in TO on Sunday. :sad:

That's ok VP :hug:

We'll just ask some mounties to show us a good time :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Bought 2 sets of tickets in May, 1 for Sarah and I, the other for my niece and her hubby. Decided to sell mine so I could use the money to go see some other band. : shifty: Offered them to my nephew (her brother) a week and a half ago, and he said he wanted them.

The show is tonight. My niece's m-i-l was supposed to babysit for her, but she's been drinking all day. Besides that, my niece and her hubby aren't speaking. My nephew forgot that it was tonight, thought it was later, so didn't ask any friends to go with him till the last minute, so now he has no one to go with.

The thing is, I could have easily gotten rid of them to other people a week or two ago.

My niece keeps calling me every 5 minutes with updates.

I don't give a rat's ass what any of them do, I JUST WANT MY MONEY....NEARLY $300. : mad:

:yikes: $300

i have no idea how much that is too be honest, i work in £ steling here but that seems alot and either way it sucks , i hate people letting you down with tickets :mad:

VP :hug:

i was lucky sellin my 2 spare manchester U2 tickets, when no1 on ebay wanted them :madspit: i sold them to my best mates dad and his fiancee who i got to stay the night in there house aswell for free, no hotel , though i should have been in U2's hotel:| but it was free at lisa and rons :wink:

wonder who thatother band is :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I've seriously always wanted to visit the Boston area, along with eastern Canada. :heart:

I'm sure the GA line will provide a very good, if somewhat condensed overview of the overall area. :lol:

It provides a lovely view of the traffic. :love:

The TD Banknorth Garden isn't too far from the North End, the Italian section of Boston. I must tell myself not to sneak off and go to the bakeries there while in the GA line. :drool:

bonoishot said:

:yikes $300

i have no idea how much that is too be honest, i work in £ steling here but that seems alot and either way it sucks , i hate people letting you down with tickets :mad

VP :hug:

i was lucky sellin my 2 spare manchester U2 tickets, when no1 on ebay wanted them :madspit: i sold them to my best mates dad and his fiancee who i got to stay the night in there house aswell for free, no hotel , though i should have been in U2's hotel:| but it was free at lisa and rons :wink

wonder who thatother band is :hmm:

There haven't been any phone calls for the past 30 minutes, sooo...

I hate that I have to demand the money if they're not using them, but I NEED the money, and besides, if they can't get their shit together to prepare for a show, that's not my fault. :huh:

I think $300 CN would be around maybe £130 - 140??

glad your ticket problem worked out for you. :hug: Sucks that you missed the hotel though. :madspit:

HD or not HD that is the question

00.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Invite us to Boston then spend your time listening to a game. Nice. :angry:

Aren't I a gracious hostess? :angry:

Even though I put the idea in your head I didn't think you would actually consider it. :lol: But I'm glad you are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom