Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Thank you. I hope it does too. He is so nice. I'm glad I didn't waste my time on that other guy who was jerking me around. I finally woke up and realized that I had/have such a nice guy that was/is right in front of me.

Ok...that was mushy. Sorry all... :lol:

:hug: thats not mushy its great :D

daygloeyes2 said:
According to my father who works in the hotel industry, prices for hotels in the winter in Boston tend to drop. Hope that helps a little. :)

:hyper:

Now if I could just get tickets at face value... *dreamer*

What will your brother say when all these strangers start coming up to you in the GA line?? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:hyper:

Now if I could just get tickets at face value... *dreamer*

What will your brother say when all these strangers start coming up to you in the GA line?? :lol:

I do plan on telling him beforehand. And making him swear not to tell my mother. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Making him swear not to tell that you've invited a bunch of crazy women to your area? :lol:

Is he hawt like woah? :sexywink:

That's my brother. I can't really say if he's goodlooking or not without it sounding wrong. :lol:

*head falls on keyboard*

Listen girlies, I'm sorry for not putting much into it tonight, I should be here for at least another 3 hours but seriously i cant do it.

Last night, I had a success of two hours sleep.

The night before I had about 4 hours.

And in the same week Ive had my crappy arm trouble and being ill and everything, it's sort of just taken its toll on me.

I'll probably be ok after a good nights sleep, sorry again for just lurking around, I know you lovely girls will understand :hug:

Goodnight everyone! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

WildHoney said:

There is something saving you get a special rate if you have an event ticket for anything at the TD Banknorth Garden

There are special days listed that are *really* cheap, although I doubt they'd have that when U2 was there, and they'll probably sell out...then they had other specials I was...least expensive saw, 198 with an AAA/CAA card.

i'M GOING TO GET YOUR HOT AGAIN GIRLS....:shifty:

000.jpg

VintagePunk said:

There are special days listed that are *really* cheap, although I doubt they'd have that when U2 was there, and they'll probably sell out...then they had other specials I was...least expensive saw, 198 with an AAA/CAA card.

I didn't look into any other hotels yet..... just got excited when it said it was a block away from the venue...once we're all confirmed whether we're going, first need to go for tickets then hotel :huh:

VintagePunk said:

It's going to be crazy. :crack: The train leaves Port Huraon at 5-something am Monday morning, won't be getting home from TO till sometime Sunday, need to fit some time in there to do a few loads of laundry and catch a few winks. It's a 3 hour drive from here to PH. :crazy:

Given all that, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to hang out in TO on Sunday. :sad:

as long as we get to spend some time with you and sarah sunday we wil undersatnd though we will be :sad: its not like were ever gonna see you some time

we will undersatnd

wild what about hotel laundry, we wil need to take so many clothed just thought i dont wanna stimk for B (or you gals :lmao: )

:wink:

WildHoney said:

I didn't look into any other hotels yet..... just got excited when it said it was a block away from the venue...once we're all confirmed whether we're going, first need to go for tickets then hotel :huh:

I've fallen in love with that hotel. :love: It's gorgeous!! Look at the photo gallery...decorated all in rich red. :drool:

I'm going to take Bono there for our tryst. :shh:

It'll become "our place."

We'll go back for anniverseries, order the rose petal bed turndown service. It'll be great!! :love: :drool:

:shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom