Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
And i'm sure they'll be loads of Irishman in Boston....

DG, DIs can you back me up on this fact????

I know in South Boston there are but I'm not sure you'll want to be hanging out there. :lol:

Aww bye clonecaptain :( :hug: :love:

bonoishot said:

:yikes:

i think i missed this drama

what is it Vp :hug:

Bought 2 sets of tickets in May, 1 for Sarah and I, the other for my niece and her hubby. Decided to sell mine so I could use the money to go see some other band. :shifty: Offered them to my nephew (her brother) a week and a half ago, and he said he wanted them.

The show is tonight. My niece's m-i-l was supposed to babysit for her, but she's been drinking all day. Besides that, my niece and her hubby aren't speaking. My nephew forgot that it was tonight, thought it was later, so didn't ask any friends to go with him till the last minute, so now he has no one to go with.

The thing is, I could have easily gotten rid of them to other people a week or two ago.

My niece keeps calling me every 5 minutes with updates.

I don't give a rat's ass what any of them do, I JUST WANT MY MONEY....NEARLY $300. :mad:

FlyYourKite said:
Afternoon girls! :hug:

VP! So you're not coming to London tonight after all? :sad: :scream:

Were you gonna be there to meet me? :drool:

I told her why I sold them, cause I need the money. She says she will pay me for them, but I can just take them and go. I got 2 hours sleep last night, and had to drive back and forth to Waterloo already today for a meeting at school. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Besides, I'd feel weird about using tickets I wasn't paying for...so for me to go would defeat the purpose of my selling them in the first place. :huh:

What a fucked up world it is, too. :|

VintagePunk said:

Were you gonna be there to meet me? :drool:

I told her why I sold them, cause I need the money. She says she will pay me for them, but I can just take them and go. I got 2 hours sleep last night, and had to drive back and forth to Waterloo already today for a meeting at school. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Besides, I'd feel weird about using tickets I wasn't paying for...so for me to go would defeat the purpose of my selling them in the first place. :huh:

What a fucked up world it is, too. :|

:sad: Well that just sucks. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you! I would have stalked the JLC in search of you :wink:

WildHoney said:

:cute: Hope it all works out

I'm getting a T shirt with Irishman are the Best LOVERS on it :giggle:

Thank you. I hope it does too. He is so nice. I'm glad I didn't waste my time on that other guy who was jerking me around. I finally woke up and realized that I had/have such a nice guy that was/is right in front of me.

Ok...that was mushy. Sorry all... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom