PLEBA Misc News and Articles #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recorded U2 accepting their award last night but I deleted it because I thought someone would surely have it on you tube by now. :doh: Sorry bout that.

Well it seems it was already there, but gets deleted for copyright. I wish I'd saved it now, at least to share outside of you tube.

I read this over and over in this article and wonder if I'm reading this correctly.

An announcement posted on U2.com confirms that the bandmates will appear alongside cast members of the Broadway musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, which is currently back in revamped form and running in previews with one new song, and classic hits from the band, woven into the production. Bono and the Edge are the show's composers.

If I was looking at this from the outside and not knowing anything about this show, I would think 'oh, they use U2 songs in the show like Pride and such'.

:scratch: Anyone read it like that?

Thanks for the link to interview it was lovey, the boys look fantastic & seam very happy being funny. My only concern is that all though my future husband Larry looks increadble smiling & laughing, he is looking a tad thin so I think it's best he comes home to oz for a good meal be for he fades away. But he still looks awesome, thought the pick of him & that beiber loser is a bit cring worthy.!!

Thanks for the link to interview it was lovey, the boys look fantastic & seam very happy being funny. My only concern is that all though my future husband Larry looks increadble smiling & laughing, he is looking a tad thin so I think it's best he comes home to oz for a good meal be for he fades away. But he still looks awesome, thought the pick of him & that beiber loser is a bit cring worthy.!!

One Larry Girl detected! :lol:
:hug:

Eden said:
One Larry Girl detected! :lol:
:hug:

You got that wright & very proud of it :)
You should of saw the way I went off when I saw him in Sydney,even though I was in nose bleed seats.have had a crush on him since I was 13 teen & now 30 some thing & still the same, some say I should know better.
But I do have a soft spot for Bono

I have a feeling it will be right before they announce the winner. I know in past years that's when someone big comes out to premiere a new song.

Yet, will I be watching the whole damn thing?

I'm in hell...:crazy: I can't believe I'm watching this show right now. :angry:

I'm sure they'll be last. My mom is an AI fanatic so she's glued to her tv right now and said she'd let me know when they are on. But being the obsessed U2 fan that I am, I have to watch every single second of this show to make sure I don't miss them. :crack:

I'm sure they'll be last. My mom is an AI fanatic so she's glued to her tv right now and said she'd let me know when they are on. But being the obsessed U2 fan that I am, I have to watch every single second of this show to make sure I don't miss them. :crack:

:lol: You sound exactly like me and my mom. However I have the advantage of being on the west coast with a 3 hour delay and can have you tell me when Bono and Edge appear so I don't have to watch until then. :flirt:

I know, right?! :huh:

Thank Jaysus for Tony Bennett and Tome Jones tho! :heart:

around 25 minutes into the second hour you should tune in to watch Lady Gaga sing a song about being on The Edge....or I guess maybe she just meant being on the edge. Not sure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom