Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

The aloe by solarcaine? :drool::love:

I made my dad go out with me at like 11 last night to get it..3 Shopper's drug marts later (the first two were sold out, nice to know I'm not the only crispy one out there :lol: )

Aww DG :hug:
I hope it doesn't last :(

I think so...we have this green gel stuff with aloe and pain relief in it....it feels really cool when it goes on. :love: :hug:

ruffian said:

no, i was supposed to stay in physical therapy and i never wore the sling--so the ligaments didn't heal right. wtf.

russty, i'm glad we can add emotional turmoil the list--at least we're all in this together. and on top of it all, i'm hot! not to be confused with hawt...i feel like i've been sweatin' for days. we need one of those moments where we all open our windows and shout "we're mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore!!!!" sort of one big group purging :wink:

:lmao: That sounds like a good idea to me!!! I could sure purge all this crap out and sleep better. I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just going to have it out the minute we step in the door and then let it go the rest of the time. :laugh: I can't wait to show them designs for the future work I'm going to have done. They will either disown me or realize that its just art and they will get over it. If they want to see their grandkids, they'll get over it. :evil: :lol: Alot of the people at the wedding are bikers, so I think I'll be a big hit! :giggle:

Hello, all.

Iif you're still doing Sick Call, Ruff, I'm sleep deprived.

I got to throw my arms around an adorable, funny, young blonde single male tonight at a party! Too bad he was my hostess' 3 1/2 year old son. :giggle:

I was too busy today to go out and buy Harry Potter. So *do not* tell me who the Half-Blood Prince is. (If I were able to post the picture I want to post here and to the PLEBA caption threads, I would have posted a joke today about it being Bono.)

sami0201 said:
guys if you wanna see part of Bono singing Miss Sarajevo from tonight it's on u2log.com :drool: that made my night! seems like some of you need cheering up! :hug:

Thanks, I'll check it out :hug:

Hi Joanne! :hug: I'm only on chapter 5. I'd be further, but I blame the blue crack for me only being there. :lol: :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ I'll take your heat, for my cold.
I'm freakin freezin.
Stupid sunburn *mutters*

You misunderestimate the power of Marylin..her hands work magic.....and she charges by the hour...

Really, her jaw doesn't hurt...she just needs an excuse, right VP?
:wink:

:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I hear Marilyn has the special touch :sexywink:

:lmao:

Poor Marilyn....you need to bleach her massage table before you lie on it. :huh: :lmao:

sami0201 said:
guys if you wanna see part of Bono singing Miss Sarajevo from tonight it's on u2log.com :drool: that made my night! seems like some of you need cheering up! :hug:

Sami, thanks! I watched it earlier tonight--can't believe they played that song--what a shock! first time on this tour...it sounds like there is a backing track on it, the pavarotti part...and nice to hear B man singing some Italian :combust:

Drea said:

:giggle: :lmao: :ohmy:

You don't need to, our minds probably went further than you were going to anyway :wink:
i have learned to never underestimate my pleba girls :sexywink:

ruffian said:

Sami, thanks! I watched it earlier tonight--can't believe they played that song--what a shock! first time on this tour...it sounds like there is a backing track on it, the pavarotti part...and nice to hear B man singing some Italian :combust:

I thought that was Bono singing that part...we'll know for sure when we get the bootleg :hyper:

:wave: hi dazzledbylight, nice to meet you too! :)

ruffian said:
i'm not even going to *say* the comment i'm thinking about the boys offering to do jaw massage :tsk:

When I last had tmj, I was down for about 5 weeks...I was going to both massage therapy and my chiropractor. This time, I am going to the same massage place, but a different woman is working on me. I could feel a HUGE difference after the first massage. She works on my upper back, neck, and then jaw area. She's been amazing!

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: That sounds like a good idea to me!!! I could sure purge all this crap out and sleep better.

Purging isn't always relaxing.

Once I was really upset, and having quite a few down days. So I wrote down all this stuff that was upsetting me on a scrap of paper (fairly small) and stuff, but it was rainy out, so I went downstairs to burn it (in the sink, btw, I was safe lol)...
Watching it burn, it musta been crazy paper, cause it got a decent flame...and I felt much better.

Until the fire alarm went off. :yikes: Omfg........Mom had gone out..and I'm trying to shut the F**in thing up, expeceting her to show up any minute..

:lmao:
It wasn't funny then/.......it is now :lol:

I'm so wierd :reject:

dazzledbylight said:

omg that IS effing :lmao:lmao:!!! <since YOU offered the scenario! :wink: >

Fine, laugh at my pain! :madspit:

:wink:

Last edited:
jobob said:
Hello, all.

Iif you're still doing Sick Call, Ruff, I'm sleep deprived.

I got to throw my arms around an adorable, funny, young blonde single male tonight at a party! Too bad he was my hostess' 3 1/2 year old son. :giggle:

I was too busy today to go out and buy Harry Potter. So *do not* tell me who the Half-Blood Prince is. (If I were able to post the picture I want to post here and to the PLEBA caption threads, I would have posted a joke today about it being Bono.)

*raises hand in the air and waves it wildly* me too! me too! i'm hot, crabby, AND i have insomnia!!!!!!

don't anyone DARE leak any spoilers about HP or I'll throttle you (this means you, DG and Sarah!!!!)

Sami they are so lucky they got that tonight I'm jealous.

But for some odd reason it just makes me happy to know they are some place in the world making music. :heart:

Funny thing today I was talking to my friend Maggie and she said she is ready to strangle Tom Cruise! He is such an idiot! Then she said how celebrities need to keep their stupid opinions to themselves and quit making other people feel bad. And then she looked at me all seriously and said "Oh, but not your boy! He is kicking ass and taking names for Africa. I'm loving him lately." :giggle: It was so cute. She never calls him Bono or U2, she always says "your boy" or "the boys". Gotta love her!

sami0201 said:

I thought that was Bono singing that part...we'll know for sure when we get the bootleg :hyper:

:wave: hi dazzledbylight, nice to meet you too! :)

he does sing it, but to a backing track, i'm pretty sure...the quality isn't great so i can't be certain.

ruffian said:

*raises hand in the air and waves it wildly* me too! me too! i'm hot, crabby, AND i have insomnia!!!!!!

don't anyone DARE leak any spoilers about HP or I'll throttle you (this means you, DG and Sarah!!!!)

Being on here I'm not going to get much reading done. I got this book 4 hours ago. If it weren't for blue crack I'd be done by now. :lol:

Night GG! :hug:

Must go off to bed girls.
Tried to wait up for Wild, but just too tired.

If anyone sees her at midnight, tell her hello for me.....

Nighty.............Sexy Nighty.............Night Night!!

Russty Cat said:
Sami they are so lucky they got that tonight I'm jealous.

But for some odd reason it just makes me happy to know they are some place in the world making music. :heart:

Funny thing today I was talking to my friend Maggie and she said she is ready to strangle Tom Cruise! He is such an idiot! Then she said how celebrities need to keep their stupid opinions to themselves and quit making other people feel bad. And then she looked at me all seriously and said "Oh, but not your boy! He is kicking ass and taking names for Africa. I'm loving him lately." :giggle: It was so cute. She never calls him Bono or U2, she always says "your boy" or "the boys". Gotta love her!

:yes: I know what you mean about the music part.

and :lol: about your friend!

sami0201 said:

According to u2tours.com it's Bono singing it :) Btw, does anyone know what the translation of the Italian part of Miss Sarajevo is? Is it just the lyrics translated, or an additional part?

Drea said:

According to u2tours.com it's Bono singing it :) Btw, does anyone know what the translation of the Italian part of Miss Sarajevo is? Is it just the lyrics translated, or an additional part?

it's funny you ask that because the other day I looked up the lyrics and translated it :lol: I'll do it again...

night GG :wave: i'm going soon. i'm going to turn the A/C down to 40 when i get in bed. does it go down that low? hehehe.

i'm also glad U2 are playing somewhere, even if i'm not there. i'm not crabby from concert withdrawal, but more from the adjustment of coming home--it's nice to nest again but a shock to the system after the frantic pace of the last 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom