PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

I read a study in the paper about bisexuality...it doesn't sound quite the same though. This study said that there are people who are either homosexual or heterosexual and those that say they are bisexual are just lying. I can't remember if the research was decent or not, but they were basing it on the theory that bisexuals are just homosexuals who "pretend" they like the other sex because of all the homonegativity in our society. It was interesting though I don't believe it whatsoever.

That's one of the stupidest theories I've ever heard. :down:

My father(who is, unfortunately, homophobic :reject: ) said something regarding bisexuality once which I won't even repeat here. :|

Just another one of my many issues with him :sigh:

You make a very good point there GG! And yeah, her name is Shirley Manson&i really love her actually - She's from Edinburgh!

I met her&she was fab&she has the hots for Bono too, so that fact makes me love her even more&she's quite a sexy performer!

daygloeyes2 said:

That's one of the stupidest theories I've ever heard. :down:

My father(who is, unfortunately, homophobic :reject: ) said something regarding bisexuality once which I won't even repeat here. :|

Just another one of my many issues with him :sigh:

Your dad sounds a lot like mine DG. :sigh: He randomly said one night at the dinner table to me and my brother "If either of you turn out to be gay I don't think I'd be able to talk to you anymore". :| So you can see how I'm definitely keeping things from my immediate family.

browneyedgirl40 said:
Hey everybody:wave: I saw this party from the setlist one and thought I would come over. This is the first PLEBA one I've been too. I thought I might get some advice about changing my screen name and getting a signature picture and avatar.:huh:

Don't change the color of your eyes :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Your dad sounds a lot like mine DG. :sigh: He randomly said one night at the dinner table to me and my brother "If either of you turn out to be gay I don't think I'd be able to talk to you anymore". :| So you can see how I'm definitely keeping things from my immediate family.

I'm so sorry :( But you have the support from us :hug: :hug:. And I hate to keep harping on it, but you should consider going to a support group in your area. I think it might help you feel better. :hug:

My father once said if either my brother or I were gay, he'd put us into therapy.:|

That's a shocking thing to say Fly! :hug: :hug:

They wouldn't be exactly happy with you then? I don't understand why anyone has such a problem with who someone fancies! Who cares? Is it harming anyone? NO!!!!

Hi brown eyed girl! :wave:

browneyedgirl40 said:
Hey everybody:wave: I saw this party from the setlist one and thought I would come over. This is the first PLEBA one I've been too. I thought I might get some advice about changing my screen name and getting a signature picture and avatar.:huh:

Welcome :hug:

Leave it as it is , Can we call you by anything else?? :sexywink:

FlyYourKite said:

I read a study in the paper about bisexuality...it doesn't sound quite the same though. This study said that people are either homosexual or heterosexual and those that say they are bisexual are just lying. I can't remember if the research was decent or not, but they were basing it on the theory that bisexuals are just homosexuals who "pretend" they like the other sex because of all the homonegativity in our society. It was interesting though I don't believe it whatsoever.

This study hooked up physiological equipment to measure genital sexual arousal, and showed heteros, homos, and bi's pics of males and females. The heteros and homos showed arousal for their preferred sex, the bi women did for both sexes, whereas almost all the homosexual men showed arousal for only other men. It's really interesting. One of the main flaws people are pointing out is that bisexual men tend to go through phases in their lives where they prefer one sex over the other, but that doesn't explain why virtually al of them were aroused only by males....it's statistically unlikely that they would all be in the male preferring stage at the same time.

People also fail to realize that no one study is ever conclusive, and it would have to be replicated on larger populations before it was ever taken as being conclusive of anything. I didn't feel like getting into it over there, though. :lol:

Did anyone read what i was saying about not really being able to put myself across very well&about Shirley Manson?

susanp6 said:
I have looked in FYM from time to time, but i don't feel nearly intelligent enough to really post in there, altho' i DO know about stuff&understand it - I always seem to have had a prob with explaining what i mean! Does anyone know what i mean? It always has frustrated me, so i feel as if i'm telling all of you something i haven't really discussed with anyone! I hate it cos i understand what people are talking about, like with in the case of subjects like psychology, etc - Please tell me i don't sound crazy?! :der: :reject:

Doesn't sound crazy at all! Some people are better at expressing themselves verbally than written. Maybe if you typed it out and read it over before sending, you'd feel like you were better expressing yourself?? Just a suggestion. :)

susanp6 said:
Is your bruv into U2 as much as you then DG?

He's not a U2 fan at all, but he does like Bullet The Blue Sky. My mother is making him go with me because she doesn't want me in GA alone or with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom