PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I sort of appointed myself new thread starter :wink:

Well nobody's here so....

Bono-Handbehindneck.jpg

I can hear him calling me...

Come here to me B baby :evil:

And how are things on your side of the pond this morning, Wild and BG? It's Sunday morning here (in Michigan).

Wanted to come here last night, but I was out with my friends until 1:30 a.m. Then my DSL line kept disconnecting. :mad: I just got a DSL line, and I love it. When it works! :wink:

jobob said:
And how are things on your side of the pond this morning, Wild and BG? It's Sunday morning here (in Michigan).

Wanted to come here last night, but I was out with my friends until 1:30 a.m. Then my DSL line kept disconnecting. :mad: I just got a DSL line, and I love it. When it works! :wink:

Ah we missed you:hug:

I'm on broadband now. So much better

Sorry about the fallings-out, BG. :hug:

Yes, high-speed Internet rules. I was so, so sick of dial-up. Especially since my office has super-fast T1 lines. Frankly, working with that kind of service for nearly seven years ruins you for dial-up. :giggle:

Weldy! Why would we in the Midwest have to worry about the hurricanes? Are you talking about Dennis' remnants?

jobob said:
Sorry about the fallings-out, BG. :hug:

Yes, high-speed Internet rules. I was so, so sick of dial-up. Especially since my office has super-fast T1 lines. Frankly, working with that kind of service for nearly seven years ruins you for dial-up. :giggle:

Weldy! Why would we in the Midwest have to worry about the hurricanes? Are you talking about Dennis' remnants?

No...I'm worried cause I have realtives living in Mississippi....so that's why.

I don't care about Dennis' remnants....we need it!

I'm worried about Dennis' remnants. We already go the remnants of hurricane Cindy. :yikes:

Or was it tropical storm cindy? :scratch: Either way, we got a ton of rain :lol:.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I'm worried cause I have realtives living in Mississippi....so that's why.

I don't care about Dennis' remnants....we need it!

Ah, I see. I was working on my reply and a bit slow on the uptake.

Hope your relatives are okay.

And yes, the Midwest needs the rain. It has been such a dry summer. Nice for being outside, but bad for lawns and growing things.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Just be thankful that you and Wild are alive. That all that matters.

:yes:

omg, my name came up on sky news :| even though i dont live there my family were panicking 'cos they knew i was going on a night out, and they knew i was going to a concert they just didnt know where!

I got loads of phone calls as well!

I hope that the becky girl that was missing was found safe and well :yes:

I didn't follow yesterday's news too closely, but what happened with the other bomb threats and city closures elsewhere in England? (feels like an idiot because she can't remember the city name ...)

Hi, fly. I'm jobob, Joanne for real. Did we meet Friday? I'm a newbie who finally decided to quit lurking and join the PLEBA parties. And they welcomed me!:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom