Pleba Girl's Party - What shall we give B for his birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind yard work...it keeps me busy, plus I'm an outside girl. :) It was gorgeous today 90 degrees :cool: I'm in an office all day long, so when I get off work, I find things to do outside. ;)

greeneyedgirl said:
Since I'm kinda stuck on Sean Penn at the moment , we got to talking about "Fast Times At Ridgemont High". :laugh: Spicoli and his pizza.

I love that one too! "Dude...anyone wanna party?" :lmao: When he orders the pizza to be delivered to his class I crack up! I had friends like that in the 80s in high school. :giggle:

SoBe said:

Anyone..... Anyone.... Anyone.... :lmao: :rockon:

:laugh: :laugh:

The depression was linked to.....to....anyone?... anyone?.....anyone?...*somerandomword*....which meant that....anyone?...anyone?....

Or in the police station...
"Ya know, there's someone I think you should talk to..."
"If you say Ferris Bueller I'm gonna (do something rude)"
*brightens* "Oh, you know him?"
*she glares*

...hmm...the stadium "Save Ferris" sign...
oh yeah, that singing "nurse" that comes to visit....

Last edited:
Bueller, Bueller? God I love that movie. :D

Anways, I read what you said about me having a nose job. I don't want it. But for some reason, my mother thinks I need it. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Anways, I read what you said about me having a nose job. I don't want it. But for some reason, my mother thinks I need it. :huh:

:huh: Yikes DG....

Only do what you feel comfortable with and will make you happy! :hug:

MBS said:

:laugh: :laugh:

The depression was linked to.....to....anyone?... anyone?.....anyone?...*somerandomword*....which meant that....anyone?...anyone?....

Or in the police station...
"Ya know, there's someone I think you should talk to..."
"If you say Ferris Bueller I'm gonna (do something rude)"
*brightens* "Oh, you know him?"
*she glares*

...hmm...the stadium "Save Ferris" sign...
oh yeah, that singing "nurse" that comes to visit....

When my father was watching this movie, he answered the questions Ben Stein was asking! And he hadn't even seen the movie before! :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know she's your mom and all but :tsk: :madspit:
You're beautiful just the way you are. :hug: But it's your choice, do what you want, and what makes you happy. :)

I agree DG; if there is anything in this world you should have total control over it's your own body!

(And I don't see why anyone would think you should have cosmetic surgery :shrug::huh: )

MBS said:

I know! :slant:
I'm still looking for feedback from more reliable sources..but still...

OooOooo! That could be fun...:D
Why do I think it would somehow involve alot of B?
Like that thing you mentioned the other day about attraction to men with powerful thighs because it shows thrusting power, thus, fertility.
(I think I've seen a show similar to this...alth there were more interested in discussing how cleavage developed to imitate your arse....:giggle: )

Some late night Discovery channel sex show, i suspect. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom