Pleba Girl's Party - What shall we give B for his birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Sarah: :lmao:

She says the whore thing was a Freudian slip...which as a psych major, i really don't get, but whatever. :laugh:

*waves Hi to Sarah* :hug:

You don't get it? :eyebrow:..are you saying it's made up then? hmm..I'll hafta go chat with my old english teacher.and here I thought he was all smart when he rambled about Skinner....and that other guy...not skinner I don't think...the one who like used his kid as a guinea pig....:scratch:

MBS said:

*waves Hi to Sarah* :hug:

You don't get it? :eyebrow:..are you saying it's made up then? hmm..I'll hafta go chat with my old english teacher.and here I thought he was all smart when he rambled about Skinner....and that other guy...not skinner I don't think...the one who like used his kid as a guinea pig....:scratch:

Sarah: Hi!! :)

Me: Erikson??

Good Night Susan :hug:

(I think the two smilies hugging should be at the top of the list so that we don't have to scroll down every time. Does anyone else have an opinion about this?)

Hi to everyone who came in while I was in the setlist party thread *G* I'll be bouncing between these two windows till the concert's over ;)

VintagePunk said:

Sarah: Hi!! :)

Me: Erikson??

:hmm: Ya...that name sounds familiar.

I've been asking around about the first year psych course..someone told me that the classes are aparently on Saturdays and that there is no prof..all the lectures are taped or something.....:slant: :huh:

Night night Susan. :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

Hiya SG and Sobe :hug:

I have to take this stupid computer course; it's only a half term but it's soooooo dull! I just got back from there... anybody remember the teacher in the movie 'Ferris Buellers day off' ? I would LOVE that teacher in comparison to this guy :rolleyes:

I'm so glad to be here!

MBS said:

:hmm: Ya...that name sounds familiar.

I've been asking around about the first year psych course..someone told me that the classes are aparently on Saturdays and that there is no prof..all the lectures are taped or something.....:slant: :huh:

That sucks!! :hmm: I'll teach you! :evil:

VintagePunk said:

That sucks!! :hmm: I'll teach you! :evil:

I know! :slant:
I'm still looking for feedback from more reliable sources..but still...

OooOooo! That could be fun...:D
Why do I think it would somehow involve alot of B?
Like that thing you mentioned the other day about attraction to men with powerful thighs because it shows thrusting power, thus, fertility.
(I think I've seen a show similar to this...alth there were more interested in discussing how cleavage developed to imitate your arse....:giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom