PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

I hope so, that or I'll hafta work for the government to pay off my loans!

Of course, Bono could hire me to always stand next to him so he would look taller. :wink:

Student loans. :scream: :scream: :sad:

I feel better now.

Except not. :wink:

I'll be a fucking bag lady when I'm 65...i can see it now. :sigh:

Elessarian said:

:sad:

If it could only be so. We would so party like it's 199....wait. Like it's 2005. :wink:

Okay, but we could all silently hum the Prince tune to ourselves. :wink:

PLEASE think about it?? Cause...you crack my shit up...and other weird stuff that I'd rather not say, that might dissuade you from considering. :wink: But...it'll be a Canadian blast. I'm gonna try to get Mounties and all that shit. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Ely....pleeeeease? It's gonna be so much fun. Worth getting into debt over. :wink:

:lol: I'm in debt as it is.

Which night are you planning on? I'll have to beg my relatives for money, then (don't have a credit card). I'm not making any promises, though, but I hope I can go (dammit, I WANNA SEE BONO!)....

Just imagine the headlines

Pleba Party Girls on the rampage in Toronto - Bono hasn't been seen since last night when the gang stormed the bar. Police are worried about his physical health. His close friend Mr The Edge believes he'll come through the ordeal exhausted but otherwise ok....

VintagePunk said:
Ely...the big night is shaping up to be Sat, the 17th. :)

Okay. :sigh: I wanna go!

I'm gonna TRY and get tix and I don't care if I get nosebleed seats. *crosses fingers*

That is if my parents lend me the money now..... I already borrowed from 'em a few weeks ago for some bills I needed to pay off. :(

WildHoney said:

Pleba Party Girls on the rampage in Toronto - Bono hasn't been seen since last night when the gang stormed the bar. Police are worried about his physical health. His close friend Mr The Edge believes he'll come through the ordeal exhausted but otherwise ok....

:lmao:

I need my Bono fix. I think I'm going to watch my best of 90-00 DVD again. I just love watching "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses."

:drool: :combust:

That or someone could contribute a cap? :wink:

WildHoney said:

Then the news will reveal that VP, Wild and Bri have him holed up in a nondescript love nest. :lmao:

elysithea said:

Okay. :sigh: I wanna go!

I'm gonna TRY and get tix and I don't care if I get nosebleed seats. *crosses fingers*

That is if my parents lend me the money now..... I already borrowed from 'em a few weeks ago for some bills I needed to pay off. :(

Pleeease?? *begging...begging your parents*

We'll have so much fun!!! :)

VintagePunk said:

Okay, but we could all silently hum the Prince tune to ourselves. :wink:

PLEASE think about it?? Cause...you crack my shit up...and other weird stuff that I'd rather not say, that might dissuade you from considering. :wink: But...it'll be a Canadian blast. I'm gonna try to get Mounties and all that shit. :lol:

:hug:

you said mounties....*beavis laugh*

Gettin' hot in a photo booth....in Toronto...

:drool:

:drool:

And to all of you who are not yet convinced....the week that U2 is there is the week of the Toronto Film Festival....three quarters of Hollywood will the there that week. :D

VintagePunk said:

Dude.

The deep south to Toronto is not an insurmountable goal. And given your academia, I know you have critical thinking skills. Find a solution!! :wink:

First of all, major points for using dude as an imperative. That's the "Look at my face :| " dude.

Well, how 'bout this: how 'bout I scan Expedia and Travelocity...maybe they'll have some really cheap deals! You never know!

Elessarian said:

First of all, major points for using dude as an imperative. That's the "Look at my face :| " dude.

Well, how 'bout this: how 'bout I scan Expedia and Travelocity...maybe they'll have some really cheap deals! You never know!

*nodding emphatically* You never know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom