PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:
Actually, it wouldn't be hard at all to have someone cover my class... *wheels turning*

Do you know Ruffian? She's an anthro prof, dear friend of mine...became legendary because of her U2 travels this term? I've practically got her reeled in for this fall...I'm sure you can get someone to take your classes. :D

VintagePunk said:

Do you know Ruffian? She's an anthro prof, dear friend of mine...became legendary because of her U2 travels this term? I've practically got her reeled in for this fall...I'm sure you can get someone to take your classes. :D

We've chatted once or twice here, but I didn't know she was a fellow nerd within the professoriate...we rule!!! :rockon:

September, eh? *thinking cap on....savings account shivers in fear* ....that'll be after my refund check comes in.... :wink:

Elessarian said:

We've chatted once or twice here, but I didn't know she was a fellow nerd within the professoriate...we rule!!! :rockon:

September, eh? *thinking cap on....savings account shivers in fear* ....that'll be after my refund check comes in.... :wink:

Fuck the savings accounts...we're all planning what to sell on E-bay. What do pickled livers go for these days? :D

No kidding...I wonder if there is a market on eBay for my books..."Ten Ways to Bore Your Grad Students Into a Coma and How Then to Revive Them" and the classic "International Political Economy for Those Who Truly, Deeply, Need a Pet or Hobby of Some Description."

Elessarian said:
No kidding...I wonder if there is a market on eBay for my books..."Ten Ways to Bore Your Grad Students Into a Coma and How Then to Revive Them" and the classic "International Political Economy for Those Who Truly, Deeply, Need a Pet or Hobby of Some Description."

I have like 40 gazillion dollars worth of books to sell. :|

Well, I think my pill is finally kicking in. Better take advantage of it. I am really gonna look into this Toronto thing. You only go around once. (Unless it's with Bono, then I'd have to insist on two or three times

:wink:

See y'all tomorrow!!! :hug:

I promise I will :hug:

Hanging out with some gorgeous gals before a U2 show...do you have to twist my arm? I don't think so. Now all I have to do is persuade some dead presidents to come along. Seriously though, my loan refund will be through by then, so it's really all a matter of cheap airfare. I could drive but I'd have to leave, you know, like tomorrow morning. :wink:

I was just in the old thread!:lmao: the SIM thing is way to freakin' funny! OMG I was laughing my head off reading the stuff.:lmao:

DG your comment about the showers..ha ha ha!!!!

I cannot wait to see what we do next:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DIS!!! :hug: :hug: I'm still mad about you taking a shower without me. :angry: You're going to have to make it up to me. :flirt:

But not now, because I have school and am already going to be stuck in traffic. Damn the blue crack! :crack: See you later! :wave:

DG! What are you doing up so early!!!:hug: Have a good day at school...talk to you later:wink:

I'll make up the shower thing to you later:drool:

What are you doing up so early? You're out!

OK, really going now! You see what you do to me? You make me want to never ever leave. Temptress. :drool: :flirt:

:wave: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
What are you doing up so early? You're out!

OK, really going now! You see what you do to me? You make me want to never ever leave. Temptress. :drool: :flirt:

:wave: :hug:

DG...you dont' need school:wink: stay and play:hyper: .....just kidding...GET YOUR BUTT TO SCHOOL GIRL!:shame:

I am always up this early...actually I got up 2 hours ago.:crack:

Dis!!!! Now that you're off school, you need to learn to stay up all night and sleep all day...that's what all the cool kids are doing these days. :D

*runs off for a bit more sleep*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom