Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Today I was at the gas station and this girl had a yankee candle car air freshener that she was making the guy with her sniff, she was like 'It smells good, doesn't it?' and I swear I was SO close to saying, "Yeah, it smells like Bono." :lmao:

MBS said:

Only 200?! I don't believe you :angry:

(or at least I choose not too :uhoh: lol )

I'm not bad. As you may have seen, my theme this week is "chemistry suck :angry: ".
:lol:
How did Sarah's exam go? And did you survive too? :p

And I know :( :sigh: It's too bad. But perhaps for the best? You may have had me falling asleep on you. :lol:

I really didn't use it that much, it was mostly you. :tongue:

I wrote about Sarah's exam a page back?

Sorry that you're going chem-crazy. :hug: Is the worst of it over now?

Tre, do you use MSN? I can send you the zip file, that'd probably be easier, if you do. :)

Sure, Bri, I'll get connected.... Not sure how much of MDH you've heard, but :combust:

See you Dazzled :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I just think he's beautiful when he cries :love: :lmao:

You're the one running off for the whole weekend, playing with your 'real life' friends. :angry:

:shifty:

:sad: :scream: Please don't make Bono cry!

Darn puter locked up on me!
I wouldn't have to play with my real life friends if you darn people would move to the west coast with me already! :madspit:

Don't push me or I'll poke him again and make him cry even more. Really tick me off and you will rue the day....You haven't seen nothing till you've seen Larry cry like a little girl! :madwife: :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I really didn't use it that much, it was mostly you. :tongue:

I wrote about Sarah's exam a page back?

Sorry that you're going chem-crazy. :hug: Is the worst of it over now?

I just saw as I was catching up. Why in the world would a different teacher write up the exam? :huh:
At least the teacher said he'll take that into consideration. I'm sure Sarah did well. :up:

Most of it, I just have to survive the test on friday now. :uhoh:

See ya later Dazz. :hug: :heart: :wave:

SG everytime I see one of those now I think of Bono. :giggle: There are way to many things out there that can be related back to Bono in some way. :lol:

the rockin edge said:

i do use msn but file transfers do not work well on there for me :huh:

thanks though :)

i need to go to bed, i've gotten far too little sleep the last few nights :crack:

night all :hug::wave:

Waaaaiiit!!!! Give me your e-mail and I'll send you the links, then. :) They're good till Saturday, I think.

Hi Weldy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom