PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
NP Mucca; thanks for wanting to read it in the first place

I'm looking for an Edge pic without a guitar so I can brainstorm for a caption ...

I think I can help you in that department :wink:

5cb6d171.jpg

e26249d6.jpg

Edge_Smashbox03.jpg

SG...just thinking about heading to bed, but of course I had to stop in here first. :wink:

Those stories...one and two...I'm assuming they should be read in order, or are they different stories?

VintagePunk said:
Hiya Mucca! :hug: How's school going? Your prom isn't tomorrow, is it??

VP! :hug:

The teacher's have been pretty nice this week. They've been holding off the homework and tests cause of prom. :)

It's strange...I'm not feeling excited about prom tomorrow...I guess it's cause it still hasn't really sunk in yet. :|

OMG!! The boat that we had for our cruise after the prom didn't pass the safety inspection so now we don't get a cruise!!! They told the school 2 days ago and our dry after grad council didn't have time to find another venue so now we're stuck in the hotel for another 4 hours!! :mad: :madspit:

edge_1.jpg

Here is another one to inspire you.

Snooky what they heck are you doing on the puter!! ;) Don't you have better people to be doing?! I mean things. :drool:

Yes VP Stealing (pt 1) is first; I hadn't planned on continuing it as a series at that point, so I sort of wrapped it up and then people were saying they liked the character so I wrote these second two; they're in chronological order

Mucca said:

VP! :hug:

The teacher's have been pretty nice this week. They've been holding off the homework and tests cause of prom. :)

It's strange...I'm not feeling excited about prom tomorrow...I guess it's cause it still hasn't really sunk in yet. :|

OMG!! The boat that we had for our cruise after the prom didn't pass the safety inspection so now we don't get a cruise!!! They told the school 2 days ago and our dry after grad council didn't have time to find another venue so now we're stuck in the hotel for another 4 hours!! :mad: :madspit:

Awww, that sucks about the boat!

:mad: :mad: To inept boat maintainer-type people! Even though a cruise would have rocked, i'm sure you'll have a great time, anyway.

Glad they're easing up on the homework for the time being, too...sounds like you've been swamped for a while now. :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes VP Stealing (pt 1) is first; I hadn't planned on continuing it as a series at that point, so I sort of wrapped it up and then people were saying they liked the character so I wrote these second two; they're in chronological order

Thanks! I'm looking forward to having time to read this weekend. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, that sucks about the boat!

:mad: :mad: To inept boat maintainer-type people! Even though a cruise would have rocked, i'm sure you'll have a great time, anyway.

Glad they're easing up on the homework for the time being, too...sounds like you've been swamped for a while now. :yikes:

I hope the weather is good for tomorrow....it's pouring rain plus there's lightening and thunder right now :huh:
I wonder if I'll be able to stay awake for the whole thing. It doesn't end till 4:00am and my friends and I are planning to go for breakfast after..:crazy:

Yeah....it has been a nasty week of homework, although after this prom weekend I'll be facing another wave of tests and what not...then it'll be finals...arghhh.....:madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, and Mucca....we want pics!!

:yes:

I'm charging my camera battey right now...hope it lasts for the whole night. It died after the second encore during the Vancouver 1 show :huh:

Snooky pie said:

who said anything about hands?:evil:

:ohmy:

Remember, it's rude to speak with your mouth full :wink:

Ok I think I'm going to get fried from the lightening.....I think I better get off :huh:

The one day that I'm free and the weather has to go nuts!!:mad:

:sigh:
Night girls!!! :hug::hug:
Sweet dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom