PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed, but before I go, I just want to let you all know something.

For the past week, my life has been a living hell. Other things have happened, but it's mostly because of what he tried to do. It seems like every little thing reminds me of that afternoon. I can't even lie on my couch anymore because that's where it happened. If I go a few hours without having a panic attack over him, I'm lucky.

And now he's telling people I had sex with him. I didn't. He may have tried to without my consent, but it never happened. I was going to go to the police Monday, but I heard about this and I decided not to. I figured it would just look like I was angry he had told people we had sex and I wanted to get back at him. This afternoon, I got an e-mail from him saying that if I even thought about going to the police, nothing would happen since his dad was a cop and everyone thinks I had sex with him anyways and if they didn't he'd make sure they knew it. For the past few hours, I've been going over in my head what to do. I came to the decision that I was going to keep quiet about it, that it would make things easier if I did.

Then I went back to the thread from last week, when it all happened. And I saw all of your posts. encouraging me to do the right thing. To come forward for my sake and other future girls who might not be as lucky as I was to get out of that situation nearly unharmed. Something inside me is finally getting up the courage to do so. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do it.

Don't be surprised if come tomorrow, I come back and say I didn't tell anyone. I've been changing my mind over the past week about what to do. One day I'm going to go tell my mother and go to the police, the next day I'm not. Strength and confidence has quickly been replaced with weakness and fear many times this week.

If I do come forward, whether it be tomorrow as I hope it to be, or another day, know it's because of all of you that helped me that night and have helped me since. If I did not have all of you, I don't think I would have the strength to do so. I'll let you know how everything went. I hope I can go through with it. :hug: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

For the past week, my life has been a living hell. Other things have happened, but it's mostly because of what he tried to do. It seems like every little thing reminds me of that afternoon. I can't even lie on my couch anymore because that's where it happened. If I go a few hours without having a panic attack over him, I'm lucky.

And now he's telling people I had sex with him. I didn't. He may have tried to without my consent, but it never happened. I was going to go to the police Monday, but I heard about this and I decided not to. I figured it would just look like I was angry he had told people we had sex and I wanted to get back at him. This afternoon, I got an e-mail from him saying that if I even thought about going to the police, nothing would happen since his dad was a cop and everyone thinks I had sex with him anyways and if they didn't he'd make sure they knew it. For the past few hours, I've been going over in my head what to do. I came to the decision that I was going to keep quiet about it, that it would make things easier if I did.

Then I went back to the thread from last week, when it all happened. And I saw all of your posts. encouraging me to do the right thing. To come forward for my sake and other future girls who might not be as lucky as I was to get out of that situation nearly unharmed. Something inside me is finally getting up the courage to do so. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do it.

Don't be surprised if come tomorrow, I come back and say I didn't tell anyone. I've been changing my mind over the past week about what to do. One day I'm going to go tell my mother and go to the police, the next day I'm not. Strength and confidence has quickly been replaced with weakness and fear many times this week.

If I do come forward, whether it be tomorrow as I hope it to be, or another day, know it's because of all of you that helped me that night and have helped me since. If I did not have all of you, I don't think I would have the strength to do so. I'll let you know how everything went. I hope I can go through with it. :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We'll be here for you no matter what DG, remember that.

DG :hug: He really needs to be watched by the police; he has sociopathic tendencies to be trying to create doubt like that; he knows damn well what he did. You can use the thread as evidence of what happened and when if you need something to coraborate your story to the police. If they need to speak to someone, e-mail me and I will give you my name address TX# whatever they need.
Now that this has come out I have no doubt that He WILL do this again if he can

**in fact the fact that you told us that night instead making a phone call should work to your benefit because the date and time can be proven that way, so they know this is not because you're angry

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

DG! :hug: Just dropping in now for a minute but your post took me by quite a surprise! I do not know the story from last week and since you're going to bed now I'll ask you for a recap at another time. But just like the rest of the girls here, I am here for you 100% :hug: Good luck if you decide to go through with it tomorrow. Or instead of recapping as I'm sure will take a lot of energy, just direct me to the original thread :hug:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

God, DG that guy is a complete asshole for what he's done to you. :hug: I'm so sorry. :(

Thanks everyone :hug:

Hey Fly. :hug: I really don't want to go into detail about the specifics right now, if you don't mind. I'm going to have to do that tomorrow and I'm fearing that part the most. It's nothing against you, you're a great girl. :hug: But I just don't really want to go into detail about it again. But here's the link to the thread from last week.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126737&perpage=15&pagenumber=20

I'm off to bed now...I think. I'll let you all know how it goes. :hug: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Aww DG:hug: I am so sorry you are going through all this..... if you do go to the police, if you can print out a copy if his email (more than one of course) or you can put it on a floppy(again more than one) take it to the police and if they don't do anything about it because his dad's a cop(ya know the whole protecting the brotherhood thing):mad:. Take your back up copy to internal affairs (they police the police) not only will the punk that hurt you get in trouble but the cops that tried to cover up for him will also be in trouble. I am not in any way trying to sway your decision one way or the other, I just wanted you to know you have more options.

DG, try to get a good sleep tonight although it may be very difficult. :hug: I read everything and am praying for you. Hopefully we can talk about it soon when and if you are ready again.

I've known too many guys like that; and they don't stop. especially when they have parents who think they are helping by getting them out of trouble

DG I know your probably gone already. But I just had to echo what everyone else has said. We are totally here for you, anytime you need us!!! I think it would be good though for you to at least tell your mom. You should have some support during all of this. And don't you dare be thinking any of what happened was your fault. You did nothing wrong. :hug: :heart:

:hug: To all.

I just told my mother what happened.She wasn't angry with me and didn't blame me for what happened. But she was upset I didn't tell her when it happened. She cried, I cried and we hugged. It felt good to do that.

Mucca :hug:

Night SG :hug:

Popping in for a minute before bed.

So glad to hear that, DG...I really hated to think of you going through that alone. I know you have us and it helps to talk and vent and get support, but it's also good to have someone who is physically there for you. :hug:

I'm heading upstairs again in a few minutes...Conan's on and I'm probably going to talk to my mother some more. But I'll stick around for a few.

VP :hug: You and everyone else will never know how much you've helped me. :hug:

DG! :hug::hug:
I'm glad you told your mom! And like VP said, it's good to have someone actually there to help you through it all! :hug:

DG you go girl! I'm so glad you told her. :hug: :hug: :hug:

SG I loved loved loved your Adam cap from earlier. Lets just say you've been a very bright light for me this week. :hug:

Hi VP glad you dropped in. :hug:

oh who am I kidding! I love you all!

I swear I sound like I've been hitting the booze or something. lol

SG thanks for emailing the trilogy! :hug:
Haven't had a chance to start reading yet, I'll probably start the first book tonight.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm heading upstairs again in a few minutes...Conan's on and I'm probably going to talk to my mother some more. But I'll stick around for a few.

VP :hug: You and everyone else will never know how much you've helped me. :hug:

And we're very glad to do it...but sometimes a you just need a big ol' (real) hug.

Moms know how to make things better...it's in our job descriptions. :)

Sorry SG I didn't mean to leave you alone. I've just been messaging with a friend about some heavy stuff that's been going on between us lately. We've finally come to an inpass so we've just agreed to disagree and she is currently getting tanked. ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom