Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I sort of forget PMs exist sometimes. I too love shiny things :love:

Great minds think alike :wink: Tell Sarah I love her for having OK Computer on her list. And I totally hear you on the buying cd thing. Unless it's by my two musical gods or gotten incredibly amazing reviews, I never buy them anymore.

Yay for illegal downloading :happy:

A great deal of agonizing went into those lists, then I was so slow you had left, so I had to make sure you got them somehow. :lol:

Other than U2, the Third Eye Blind is my favourite CD in a LONG time...catchy tunes, and the most incredibly lyrics, about some really weighty topics. Snarky, too. Would have been cool to see what they developed into, but there was some crap going on with their record company, and they were never properly promoted and supported after that cd.

I only know a couple of Radiohead songs. :reject: Should listen to her cd. And Pink Floyd, I've only gotten into over the past year or two, after sneering at them for years.

its this one Susan..

IMG_0233.jpg
[/IMG]

he is such a BAD little thing....but cute:cute:

VintagePunk said:

A great deal of agonizing went into those lists, then I was so slow you had left, so I had to make sure you got them somehow. :lol:

Other than U2, the Third Eye Blind is my favourite CD in a LONG time...catchy tunes, and the most incredibly lyrics, about some really weighty topics. Snarky, too. Would have been cool to see what they developed into, but there was some crap going on with their record company, and they were never properly promoted and supported after that cd.

I only know a couple of Radiohead songs. :reject: Should listen to her cd. And Pink Floyd, I've only gotten into over the past year or two, after sneering at them for years.

:bow: Thank you for sending me the list! I would not want your agonizing to go to waste. :lol:

I've always really liked Third Eye Blind too and wondered what the hell happened to them. Sucks they just kind of disappeared. I love How's It Gonna Be, Semi-Charmed Life, and Blinded :love:

:rockon: for illegal downloading!

I used to use WinMX....and then it died on me :sad:

I use LimeWire now :drool:....i dont know if its illegal or not :shrug:

It's sexy though :yes:......it downloads stuff quick :drool:

bono_gal said:
:rockon: for illegal downloading!

I used to use WinMX....and then it died on me :sad:

I use LimeWire now :drool:....i dont know if its illegal or not :shrug:

It's sexy though :yes:......it downloads stuff quick :drool:

:lol: I love when you refer to inanimate objects as sexy BG. :drool: I use LimeWire too...and I just hope it doesn't have any of that crappy ass spyware garbage that comes along with it.

Dis :cute: your doggie is so precious!

VP - Pink Floyd is incredible; their music speaks for people with severe depression or chemical imbalances/addictions. Not that that was necessarily the intent, but sometimes when I listen to them, it's like they're reaching right into my chest and grabbing my heart

especially 'Hey You' :heart:

AAAAAAHHH!!! :cute: :cute: so utterly gorgeous Dis&i bet ya wuvs 'im! :) :happy:

My friend bought me a book about Pink Floyd a few weeks back - it's a history of the band written by Nick Mason, their drummer :up: i've read a little of it and it sounds like he's written it in a very witty manner! :D

Comfortrably numb is guitar solo bliss! :love: Wish you were is an awesome album :bow:

My uncle forced "Dark Side of the Moon" into my hands when I told him I'd never heard a Pink Floyd song before :reject: I'm still trying to get into them...kind of taking awhile. But they're certainly amazing musicians :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Dis :cute: your doggie is so precious!

VP - Pink Floyd is incredible; their music speaks for people with severe depression or chemical imbalances/addictions. Not that that was necessarily the intent, but sometimes when I listen to them, it's like they're reaching right into my chest and grabbing my heart

especially 'Hey You' :heart:

Back in the day (long, ong ago :shifty: ), their music spoke to stoners. At least the ones I knew. :huh: Kinda turned me off. And the music was darker and more mellow than I liked. But, Sarah made me appreciate them. :)

susanp6 said:
AAAAAAHHH!!! :cute: :cute: so utterly gorgeous Dis&i bet ya wuvs 'im! :) :happy:

thanks girls:heart: here's another pic of the brat:cute: yes I love him!!!!

cutewaylon.jpg
[/IMG]

and here's his big brother

IMG_0232.jpg
[/IMG]

I hate my friend's tastes in music. It makes me nauseous :yuck: All of them can't get enough of Christina Aguilera, Ludacris, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Spear Britney, etc. Some come remotely close to being cool and can appreciate Jack Johnson and Acrade Fire but that is all. They think U2 are preachy religious nuts and Tori Amos is a slutty piano whore.

I am so alone in my cool musical likings. :sad: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
I hate my friend's tastes in music. It makes me nauseous :yuck: All of them can't get enough of Christina Aguilera, Ludacris, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Spear Britney, etc. Some come remotely close to being cool and can appreciate Jack Johnson and Acrade Fire but that is all. They think U2 are preachy religious nuts and Tori Amos is a slutty piano whore.

I am so alone in my cool musical likings. :sad: :lol:

Kid today. :shame:

VintagePunk said:
My dog had a gift waiting for me when I got home. :|

"welcome home, I've missed you so! Here's a big pile of poop for you to clean up!" :happy:

:|

:shifty......

25.gif

omg....don't ya just love it:angry: Dog poop sucks!! I get surprised too often.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I love when you refer to inanimate objects as sexy BG. :drool: I use LimeWire too...and I just hope it doesn't have any of that crappy ass spyware garbage that comes along with it.

:lol: I do that a lot!

Say something is:- Sexy, Gay, Fit.

I add "ness" onto a lot of things too.

e.g. Daveness
New Boyness
Scabieness

:lmao:

I've just realised how weird i actually am :combust:

Spywayre is quite the gay-ass stuff though :madspit:

I have to get de-scabiefyed ladies.

Goodnight to you all! *bows*

xx :hug: xx

VP! :lol:

Tori a piano whore? :mad: how dare they slander my lovely Tori! :madspit: how can anyone not love her? And she's a total babe as well! :sexywink: :lol:

They are so lovely Dis and aww his big brother! :cute:

susanp6 said:

Tori a piano whore? :mad: how dare they slander my lovely Tori! :madspit: how can anyone not love her? And she's a total babe as well! :sexywink: :lol:

I know. :angry: People think she's too "out there" and dismiss her as being all "airy fairy" without taking the time to actually analyze her music.

Did you ever get that link I posted Susan?

Dismantled said:

:shifty......

25.gif

omg....don't ya just love it:angry: Dog poop sucks!! I get surprised too often.

Kelly never does that. I'm a little concerned about her. Hopefully it was just because I forgot to let her out before I left, but I doubt it. She can go for 10 hours inside without accidents, usually.

FlyYourKite said:
I hate my friend's tastes in music. It makes me nauseous : yuck: All of them can't get enough of Christina Aguilera, Ludacris, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Spear Britney, etc. Some come remotely close to being cool and can appreciate Jack Johnson and Acrade Fire but that is all. They think U2 are preachy religious nuts and Tori Amos is a slutty piano whore.

I am so alone in my cool musical likings. : sad: :l ol:

Thats crap :(

Most of my friends are into alternative stuff. You know, bands that havent made it yet.

Bands that cost £3 or £4 to see live :lol:....compared to U2's £85

nearly all of my friends are into punky stuff.

I'm listening to fall out boy now.....and yes, its sexy :lol:

Really going now! :wave:

descabiefied! What does that sound like?! :lol: i know it's bad but i can't help laughing at how that sounds! :hug: :hug:

Nite&take care of yourself BG! :wave:

VintagePunk said:
My dog had a gift waiting for me when I got home. :|

"welcome home, I've missed you so! Here's a big pile of poop for you to clean up!" :happy:

:|

Aww, you gotta love pets :laugh:

And yeah, I know they have a rep for being stoner music, but I think a lot (or some at least) of that had to do with an openness of mind - people under the influence are more open to certain things than people generally are in a normal state

But thats just one theory :shrug: :wink:

Yep Susan, I like PF - I also like Star Wars, LOTR :up: and I collect Comic books, too.

My Husband thinks he somehow made me come to life when he was younger; imagined me right into being. a figment of his lustful fifteen year old boy imagination :lmao:
He has often told me he never believed he'd meet a girl that liked the same things as him :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom